Prologue

In the end the fairly tale will end and we will be stuck here asking for answers and wondering,why did it have to end this way?

After all, not every love story has to have a happy ending.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After

I watched the city grow smaller behind me as the train picked up more speed, the lights of London began to fade out. I longed to see them one more time but knowing the situation I was in, I could never go back. I know things happen for a reason but I wish I could go back in time and change everything.

Even if that meant I would loose Harry but I think I already did. In fact I don't think he was ever mine. Maybe just a figment of my imagination, unfortunately he wasn't and he certainly wasn't mine.

That's what hurt the most, knowing that the person who made you feel alive again you could never have.

We weren't supposed to fall in love. But every tragedy has to have a love story, but they forgot to remind me that there's going to be pain, and it may not be meant to be no matter how hard you try to make it work.

I was scared. Scared for the future.

I know there's lots of things in this world that are going to scare you, but you have to choose your own battles and fight off your demons. Eventually you have to take off your rose colored glasses and see how heartless society really is.

But I wasn't ready to take them off, not just yet.

I checked my pockets for my phone but found a folded up envelope instead, small writing lined the bottom.

Everything I couldn't tell you.

.xx Harry