where better to start than the beggining

Run . Breathe. Faster. You can run faster. Breathe. You just need to consetrate. I run. That's just what I do. My sole purpose is to run. It's why I was created. I inhaled sharply.'owwwww!' I looked down at my calf. This is the fifth time in 10 minutes that a clump of thistles have attached their rotton selfs to my feathers. I jumped in to a bush and pulled them carfully out. I have wings on my back and feathered fins on my forearms and calves. 

I came here to earth literally by accident. My planet was obliterated. Swallowed by a black hole. My parents shoved my 4 year old brother into my arms and told me to run. I am a Solar Flare.  The running species. We can run a galaxies length in 7 seconds. My brother Jason on the other hand is a trident. Tridents  are the intelligent species. They are fast with their minds and in the water. I stood back up awakening from my stuper. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Someone yelled jumping out at me. Blindly I shoved them off. "What the - Jason? What are you doing this far from the house!" I screamed. I grabbed his arm. His strangled to get out of my hold but I prevailed. I towed him behind me. He wasn't as young as he was when I ran him here. He is 14 now. I was adopted by an   old woman. Miss Ira. Miss Ira couldn't have kids. She saw me crash into her front door understood and adopted me. She is strict but she loves us. 

I towed him another 5 meters before he twisted himself out of my clutches.  He pushed me forward. "Stop. You need to stop babying me!" He looked at me solemnly. "You don't understand Jason!" I whispered softly. "I know you never tell me! All you say is 'your more powerful than you imagine.' For what? You are so cruel!" He yelled and ran into the house. I stood there as warm tears rolled down my cold wind scarred cheeks. 

"-But you don't even know...!" I whispered under my breath. I turned around facing my back to the front door. Slowly I crumpled into myself on the bottom step. "Ughhh!" I growled and kicked the dirt. "Ucmxkakk sfezkxmz!!" I said mumbled under my breath. I really hated how much of a pain he was sometimes. But he was family. My only blood. My only salvation. Literally.

I trudged to the front door. Sighing, Just before I put my hand on the handle, it swung open to reveil a young girl wide-eyed in panic. " What's your name small one?" I ask quivvering from a sudden chill down my back. With out a word she runs away balling. "Okay?" I say walking in no point to opening the door.