Last

Title : Loud and Clear
Pairing : Shinichi / Kaito
Side Pairing : none
Rated : M
Genre : Romance , Hurt/Comfort, a tiny little Angst and Smut
Summary : Shinichi is begging to be abuse. Kaito is happy to do the abusing. Both wants to have an intimate sex together.
___________________________________

"Kaito-kun!" called Shinichi loudly by the bleachers. He waved his hand frantically when a sweat covered Kaito look over from the football field.

Gosh... He looks hot. And delicious. I wonder how it will be if we both have a shower sex together. That would be splendid! Shinichi thought dreamily.

He gave a small wave and smile before going back to running to kick the ball.

Oh, Shinichi is in love. From his head to his toes. He is deeply in love and craved for sex with his own best friend who is technically 2 years older. Kaito is legally 18 years old while Shinichi is still 16.

That's a bummer, actually.

He gave a loud cheer when Kaito scored a goal that sealed the game. "Yay! Kaito-kun did it! We won!" Shinichi yelled.

Kaito sent a big wide grin from afar which Shinichi gladly returned. Shinichi's heart breaks a little when Kaito's cheerleader girlfriend, Koizumi Akako, kissed him by the lips.

Kaito is not mine. Don't fret, Shinichi. Remember that, he thought. Kaito came towards him with his arm around his girlfriend's waist.

"Did you see me shoot the ball, Shin-chan?!" Kaito asked excitedly, eyes lighting up like a christmas tree. Shinichi smiled widely. "Yeah, I saw that Kuroba-Kaito-kick style, Kaito-kun." he said, chuckling.

"Kai-chan, let's go. The others are waiting for you to celebrate the party." Akako said. Kaito frowned. "Shin-chan, you wanna come?" he asked. Shinichi shook his head. "Nah, I'll just head home. I'll wait for you in the house incase you get too drunk to notice where your bedroom is and make sure you didn't sleep in the bathroom instead." Shinichi teased.

Kaito blushed bright red. "That was one time, Shin." he whined, stomping his feet, his girlfriend had already left. Shinichi stucked his tongue out. "Twice, Kai. Love, stop daydreaming." Shinichi teased again.

Kaito flailed his arms out like wings in annoyance. "Shut up. Bye. I need to go now, Shin-chan." he said, once he noticed his girlfriend was calling.

Shinichi nodded his head. "Okay. Bye, Kaito-kun. See you later."

*     *     *

When Shinichi opened the door to his apartment, he was shocked. Okay, Kaito was too drunk now. That was an understatement actually.

Shinichi quickly took Kaito from Hakuba Saguru, Kaito's football teammate and his former crush, thanking him profusely for taking Kaito back home.

"It was nothing. Besides, Kaito was the one who wants to go home. He said he needs to see you. He even refused to have sex with Akako now that he's legally off age. Which was funny to see because Akako bitched about it with annoying screechy voice. He even covered his ears literally to block her voice out of his head." Saguru grinned.

"To be honest, I don't really liked her," Saguru explained. "I like Kaito with you though. You took care of my teammate here," he gestured at the sluggish form of Kaito who's hugging Shinichi from behind tightly, sniffing his hair.