Jeon Jungkook's Poison

Tips No.1

We all know that Kookie is known as the INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY in Bangtan. So you should be careful. He can notice you while walking in streets or inside a coffee shop, that's why I'm here to help you😊😊

Tip no. 1

CLOTHING

Dress comfortably!
You can only pick from here: White buttons up, Baggy shirt,white fitted blouse, jeans or short.

Tip number 2:

SHOES

Kookie likes the feminine type of woman. Like IU, his ideal type.

It would be nice if you're going to rock your heels that up to show that curve on your ankle! LOL😂😂 He loves that! Or a proper sneaker that fits your mood.

REMINDER: sneaker will be PAK GANERN or PAK NA PAK if you have a long legs that don't need that contouring effect. Please do wear it when you are confident enough! Mostly, when you can rock that blue skinny jeans and shorts.

Tip#3.

PERFUME

Kookie loves scents ! So you better stay updated when he recommends perfumes. I've seen his perfume on the photobook! It inside his bad bvlgari ! Girl you don't want to get so obvious! Choose a mild but kinda addicted perfume.

Tip #4.

PLACES!

I bet you don't know this! But as an ARMY who knows them since pre debut! Omo kookie loves shopping! He's like a female who'll whine if you don't buy what he wants!

I'm not sure to say this but...
You're not going to find me right, and You don't know me, but please do give me a lot of gifts LOL😂😂 If I'll list these stores you'll have a big chance to meet kookie !

Believe me. I'm an expert LOL😂
Ok! So here!

Kangol, H&M, Forever21, Stussy, Supreme ( not sure if he's still going there) , PUMA, Geordiano, Mango, and many more...

Tip# 5.

WEBTOON

Kookie is still an aegi! Oh yes he is! He still loves reading webtoon and has a big heart 😘 for it.

Start reading it so you if you have time to converse! You'll be talkative with each other.

I'll be not giving any clue about the recent webtoon his been reading because I'm being to kind LOL.. but if you really want to ! Come in our house! Let me show you 😂😂

Tip#6

EATING HABITS

JEON JUNGKOOK loves eating! Back way in his trainee days he loves eating in Mcdo! Up until now! But this golden maknae got too conscious!
Want me to recommend some ?

FRIDAYS, CARAMIA, SHABU SHABU ( secret)😂, Mcdo, Bonchon, and the jajangmyeon store near out house 😉

Tip#7.

COSMETICS

You should be beautiful! Well he didn't give any ideal face size but He likes that medium typical korean face. Not that big not that small and not that long. YOU GIRLS WHO STANS KOOKIE FOR LILFEUUUU SHOULD ALWAYS PUT A GREAT PRODUCT ON YOUR FACE AND SKIN BECAUSE HE WANTS A GLOWY AND PALE SKIN!

If he knows that you're taking of your skin well, aigooo that's a big point to give *applause*👍👏👏👏

Tip#8.

ACV

Kookie is a fan of apple cider vinegar.

so if you are too! Go enjoy and grab em ! You both will have a blast talking about it.

Tip#9

MUSIC

Kookie loves RNB! So be patient to him if he'll talk several things about his favorite artist! And if you also like hearing those singer's songs then you'll really be too close..aigoooo yieee

Tip number 10!

VOICE

Jungkook said in the radio program that he wants to meet a girl who has an angel voice.

He wants to sing with her and you know.
So prepare your throat ㅋㅋㅋ

That's all .. I hope I satisfy your thirst and  curiosity to what things you should do to make him like you.but always remember being yourself is still the best. Because u'll always be beautiful the way you are.