Deeply In Love With You

• Dedicated kay Almira Mae Lopez

hello =)))))) viewers/readers i'd like to share a story that will sweet'n your heart <333333 some sort of a teenage life...XDDDD

 it all started at freshmen year in high school

CHAPTER I: INLOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Issei was very nervous about the first day of school, but her mom told him that somehow or someway he can have a new friends. He didn't expected that he would go to the A-class ,and moving on.... a girl ask him, "can i have your number?" and Issei said "of course, by the way ,whats your name?" and the girl reply "call me Rias " and for that they continue to introduce themselves somehow they became close but he's been so shy, from that  moment he had a crush on her.

the next day, they dont do much but Issei keeps looking at her all the time wondering "i wish she likes me too" but something whipers in his ears like a voice of man saying ' why would a pretty girl like her go out with a loser like you!!!!!!" and Issei thought that there's no way that she could like him too.

but then they became friends a very close friend, and from that time they keep on chatting, they were having fun all the time .  is a very beautiful to him, she's kinda sweet but sometimes so annoying but sometimes so quite. but so is Issei ,Issei is a quite of a tough guy , a trouble maker but when he saw her he became an angel, now that's a funny thing about that guy.he's quite a fool.

Let's describe that boy whose totally a fool..well not quite cause sometimes he's serious at all things...his an artist , he drew Rias but it didn't look like Rias, and he sa super jealous guy, and funny but kind