Basement Fox *on hold once again*

"Please Please Please, dont die on me now Coralie."

I held her lifeless fragile petite body in my arms as i felt her gasping to get her last few breaths in. Seeing her like this made me feel crucial inside. It made me think about so many things, and as in things, i mean death. If God really existed what was he trying to tell me? Take away the best possible thing i've ever obtained in my lifetime, the only thing i was ever really good at. Without her, i'd have nothing to my name. I remember thinking life wouldn't be worth living if i didn't have coralie. And now, well. I have no choice but to give all my attention to her, and stop being so selfish. 

"Baby please! Wake up, snap out of it! 

At this point, i was so angry and scared i was starting to scream at her, and god did i hate myself for it. I almost resorted to slapping her. 

"CORALIE, WAKE UP NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO. YOU HAVE TO GET UP, CORALIE, STOP PLEASE, STOP IT NOW PLEASE BABY WAKE UP FOR ME!." 

No sign of anything. Not even a simple blink. A slight movement. Nothing. nothing.. 

I started to cry my eyes out. I was feeling so many emotions and thinking about so many memories my brain probably overloaded and blew steam through the back of my head without me even knowing. 

I felt like a big baby. Crying so hard. I never had cried with this much force. I had started to rock myself back and forth to try and ease whatever was happening to me. Since i had her draped in my arms she was rocking with me. Her _____ eyes looked so beautiful yet dead. Her deliciate hands were now out of my reach layed out on the cold floor. I felt empty. 

"I'm so so sorry. I couldn't save you. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you. I love you.. i'll always love you my dearest. i'll never forget about you, you'll always be in my mind baby. Just you. Have a save flight up there."

I took my hand ever so gently and slowly shut her eyelids. This was it, she was gone. For good. No more Coralie. No more sweet innocent Coralie. 

I kept holding her after everything. Soon i closed my eyes and proped my head aganist hers. I never wanted to let go of her, I never would, but soon or later i realized i would have too. 

I heard the suddle footsteps of someone coming towards us. I didn't bother to open my eyes because that would mean seeing the world. The travisty that took my perfect little angel away. The footsteps got louder, and the breathing got heavier. 

It was my best friend's brother kyle. He was young also, only a mere soul compared to the others like him. I blacked out for a few moments because when i was forced to open my eyes and pick my head up Kyle was already dragging me off and away from Coralie's body. I did not want to let go. I wouldn't. 

"LET GO, LET GO OF ME!" 

"STOP IT ANTHONY, LET GO OF HER NOW." 

I didn't want to. 

"STOP, STOP IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, FUCKING HELL,  LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

I was so.. messed up i forgot i had punched him right between the eyes in frustration. 

"ANTHONY!" 

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE, HELP ME GET HIM OFF OF HER!" 

I blacked out again after that. But Before i did, i saw blurred out shades of other feet rushing towards us. 

That was it. I was out cold.