Inlove with an Abercrombie Model

It all started when Tori passed him in the mall, we bumped shoulders and he fell on top of me because of it thats when my life changed. I was scared out of my mind like any 19 year old would be. He offered me a hand and said he was sorry, he gave me an awkward look and asked if he could buy me lunch. We went to Olive Garden about a mile down the rode, of course we drove our seperate cars though. When we got there we started asking questions about each like 'Where you work, age ect.' that was when he told me he was a model, I was shoked at first. I thought he was just another guy, we drove back to the mall and hung out therest of the day. When the mall hit closing time he turned to me and said "I had a great day, and I would love to see you again. Lunch tomorrow at Osaka be there at 11:30." and he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it, I called my best friend as soon as it happened and went home to get a good nights rest for tomorrow. The next day comes around and Tori wakes up at 6:30 to get ready for her 'date', she does her hair, nails, make up and picks out her cutest outfit by 11 and it still gives her thirty minutes to get to Osaka in time.  She runs to her car and heads to meet the model for luch, she gets there and spots him on a bench waiting looking at his watch. Tori gets out of the car screaming "I am so terribly sorry I am late, ready to go in?" They are sitting down with there food and everything when she realizes she doesn't even know the guys name so she asked and he told her his name is Blaine. They giggle and laugh and keep meeting up for the next few weeks and get to know each other so well we Blaine takes Tori to dinner one night and asks her to be his girlfriend she obviously says yes!

***Tori's POV***

"OMG! He actually asked me to be his girlfriend!" I think to myself

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend Blaine!" I say

"Good, because I thought you would say no and i would have to return this." says Blaine (pulls out a diamond necklace from Kay)

I lean over the table towards blaine and kiss him for what seems like an eternity.

                                                THREE MONTHS LATER

Blaine and I have moved in together for my birthday and love it so far. Blaine and I head off to bed for the night, Blaine goes in the washroom to brush his teeth and Tori gets under the covers and closes her eyes when Blaine came jumping on top of her and started kissing her, this went on for a few minutes when Blaine started taking it farther then he planned, he is rubbing Tori's thigh when she starts moaning  lowder and lowder the longer and more that happens. A few days later Tori take the the PT (Pregnancy Test) but she's not pregnant she feels with relief. Blaine and Tori have gotten for sexually active the longer the have been together, not to long after and it becomes a nightly thing. (They use pertection everytime though so they can do 'it' ALL the time) That all changed when Tori thought that Blaine had been cheating on her by the things that were happening. He was always coming home in the middle of the night and never home, she started getting worried.