Part 1

I'm going to warn you right now. This book is not rated mature. But sometimes, the thoughts in my head are. Not in an *innapropriate* way, so to speak, but expect strong opinions and mild profanity. You may not like my opinions. That's fine. But you needn't say so. Just don't read more. I won't be offended. I am a teenager. I have opinions of my own. I am an extremely opinionated and dramatic person in real life. My friends can attest to that. And while I wish that all there was to write about was sunshine and unicorns and sugar, sadly, that isn't reality.

Now I'm going to say some things about my self. Some fun facts.

1. I am thirteen.

2. Ice skating is one of my passions.

3. Acting is my other main passion.

4. I love to channel all my energy into acting, it helps me get over upsetting things.

5. My music tastes are all over the place.

6. I have played the clarinet for five years.

7. One of the reasons I love ice skating is that it's so many things. There is the acting component, which helps lead to a believable performance, the athletic parts, jumps and spins, and the artistry part. 

8. 21719❤️ (If you know what I'm talking about, you know...)

9. I want to pursue education, theater, or maybe hotel management? I don't really know what I want to do with my life.

10. I'm very loud and talk extremely fast and a lot in real life.