Story

It was a beautiful day outside, it was summer. Everybody was outside, playing, having fun, going to the swimming pool, accpet for this one girl. Her name was Marianna Rosalyn. She couldn't go out because of her sickness. Marianna was always a good and happy child, but she can only play inside, with childish toys. Her mother left her and her father for another man and because she simply didn't want a child as sick as her. And her father isn't much at home because of his work, and when he was home, he only made dinner and went to bed afterwards and left her to do wash the dishes. Since she was more minding her own business, playing with her toys and stuffed animals, she didn't really mind it. But then her father began drinking alcohol and began being more abusive with her when she was only 6. Now with Marianna being almost 15, she had enough of the abuse from her dad, and so she had a plan and went to grab a knife and a scissor and went over to her dads bedroom and said, ''Daddy, let's play a fun game. It's called operator.'' Her father groaned, seeing that he just woke up. Marianna didn't want him to get up, so she jumped on him. ''What are you doing?'' her father asked. She didn't say a word, she only smiled at him. Then, she took out the knife and scissors she got from earlier and started to stab her father in the eye with the knife. ''AHH! MY EYE, MY EYE!'' he screamed out of pain. Marianna did nothing but just stare, and soon began to cut hid tongue in half and then tore the tongue out of his mouth and started to giggle, however, that giggle soon turned into an insane laugh, and began to randomly stab her father in the torso. She finaly had revenge. This is what he deserved for being so cruel to her, hurting her physicaly and mentaly. And then she stopped with stabbing randomly, and stabbed him into his hart and took the knife out of his body, and she ran away, out of the house while still laughing insane and holding the bloody knife and scissor, very fast. That fast that you could compare her with a rabbit. And nobody found her. Some claimed that she's dead, while some claimed to have seen her running around outide their homes, hearing her laughs.