foreword

D E D I C A T I O N

for those who love someone who

doesn't love them back;

there is more to learn from love

                              than reciprocation.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

S Y N O P S I S

The day Iris Arlington graduated from her medical college, she vowed that she would meet Will Kang again. Will Kang, in the simplest of terms, was a man with a strong will and sense of justice and he could see nothing else but his career - so he never bothered with relationships or parties.

Iris never thought that the promise would come true -but it did, and it came as a slap on the face because when Iris meets Will in the hospital, she realises that he doesn't recognise her.

It's supposed to be a professional and official encounter, but that's not an easy front to put up with the man you once fell in love with.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

W A R N I N G S

swearing

dark themes

character death(s)

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T I M E L I N E

start : 22 July 2017

end : tba

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

N O T E

=> iris and will have never talked in college, it was just one of those crushes you have from afar, please do keep this in mind while reading the book. it's not that will doesn't remember iris but the fact that  he didn't know her in the first place. other than that, thank you so much for all the support, i love you so much and i can't repeat this message enough.

=> will kang is half- indian. Yep, it's also a korean surname and I didn't know it was an indian surname, until I saw it the other day in the paper. It's not pronounced the same way korean's do though. whenever there is any use of an indian word, it will mentioned before or after the chapter. and don't leave any racist comments, it's not cool.

=> will's dream is to be a foreign service officer so there is a lot of mention of countries and meetings and rules. will has his own opinion on countries and that doesn't mean that is my opinion in any way. it's my character's opinion, not mine. and please read each and every author's note before starting the chapter because they are very very important. these author notes give context to the chapter. other than that, thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoy the ride.

=> so I'm republishing this book on 15th August 2021 and I can't believe how long I've been in love with these characters now; these people in my head. whenever someone asks me my favourite characters that I've written, it is always someone from this book and it is only apt that I complete it.

welcome (once again to the old readers) to external affairs. Chapters will published every Sunday.

xnevada