Catching Fire ending remake

I looked at Finnick and saw his face, he was screaming but I wasn't at all focused on that. I grabbed the wire that had knocked Beetee out and wrapped it around my arrow. The dome around me began to spin and in that one very moment I had realized who the real enemy was, nothing else mattered except showing everyone what the capital really was. I put the arrow in my bow and took the string toward the corner of my lip raising it to the shimmering force field above us. I breathed slowly, in out, in out. Katniss you can do this I thought. My heart was racing under my shivering chest. I closed my eyes tightly And let go of the string that was the only thing that kept me from destroying the enemy. The arrow swooshed out of my reach and shot at the dome. It began to quiver, it was if an earthquake had started in the arena. Then the lightning struck and it fell down on me. It zapped through my body and I could see a bright light and crashing surrounding me. I shut my eyes still just barely able to hear. A noisy aircraft was above me reaching for my dead body with the crain they lowered as if I was some toy a child was trying to get from the machine. I was no toy. I was the mockingjay the symbol of defiance of hope, and I was not letting Snow win. Still breathing moving my chest up and down even though the dome was closing in on me. The bitter cold of the medal crane grabbed me from the dirt ground and lifted me high up in the air. In out, In out. My body was limp and I could no longer feel anything, I was some puppet and this crane was the only thing keeping me from falling. Then a light broke out in my eyes, they closed slightly.

"Katniss!" A voice echoed through the air. I let my lungs rest and let my heart stop. I let my arms go weak. I let President Snow win.

FINNICK POV

She wasn't moving. In the crane she lay peacefully with closed eyes that reveal the stress and wrinkles in her face.

"Haymitch she's dead." I hollered over the engine that roared. He ran over to the opening that brought Katniss in. With Katniss dead, and no Peeta there was no reason for any of this. The world was destroyed from one lightning strike, just one. There is no hope, no more defying the capital. There is no one to show everyone who the real enemy is, not anymore.

I hope you all enjoyed! I read the books, and then watched Catching Fire last night and I absolutely hated it, Katniss should be dead. There is no possibleway to survive a lightning strike. So I let her die in this remake like she should have so many times. No more Katniss no more fighting.