Can I get to know you?

Stana pov.

"Hi! I - euhm - I'm Stana Katic - I - euhm - I'm here for the audition to play the role Kate Beckett." 

I mean... IS THIS FAITH?! NATHAN FILLION IS SITTING OPPOSITE OF ME BUT I JUST MET HIM 3 HOURS AGO!

"Stana - huh - well do you have any expierence in the acting world?" Nathan asks me. I do my half wet - short - hair behind my ear. 

"I do actually... I'be been in tuns of movies. I don't think their as famous as yours but for me they're the best!"

"Oh - I see - you're very in font of yourself!" Nathan says and I see a little smirk coming on his face. I think he's playing with me... Getting me on my nerves. Well maybe it's working because for now I'm biting on my lip. It's not bad because I don't taste any blood - yet - !

"Is th-" I get caught off by Andrew.

"Do you want to a part of the text you've learned." 

I guess Nathan found out what I wanted to say and gave me a smirk. I gave him a look and turned to Andew. 

"Of course!"

~AN// OMG QUEEN SLAY😍💖 and in the story she still has s1 short hair so imagine that plz~

When I was done everybody clapped... It was nothing but maybe I shouldn't say that. 

"Wow Stana amazing!" Perri and Andrew say at the same time.

Nathan looked at me with eyes with shook, like I did something amazing but it was nothing. Maybe it was... I mean I stayed in my role while Nathan Fillion was watching... That's not nothing!

"Thank you, you can go" Andrew says while I see Nathan going through files. I grab my stuff and I'm ready to leave when I see Nathan next to me.

"Stana! Hey..." He begins. 

"Hey." I said while I gave him the look as in 'tell your story'.

"Well... Let's get you to your car." He says and I give him the 'why?' look and he shrugges.

"Well Stana I'd like to keep in touch, for if you don't make the part... Wich I do believe to be honest...." He almost wispered the last part. 

He - NATHAN FILLION - wants my number?! I look in my bag for a pen and a note block and find them. I write my numer and I put my signature at the end.

He looked at me with a glimpse, I don't know what but there was one

He looked at me with a glimpse, I don't know what but there was one. I wispered in his ear, "See you next time..." I was so close to his cheeck and I think he wanted me to kiss it but I was taunting him AND I don't know him.