First Blood

Now that I think about it, I do have the account, so I could attack other writers. Oh, are you new? Hi, I'm Reaper, and I FUCKING HATE WRITERS!

Beings like the author, Edgar, always force OCs like me to suffer to tell a story. I'm standing up to Edgar, and you should join me. Since I'm here, guess I'll just kill those who encourage him to write in case I can't defeat him in story.

So let's see, ChirpyKat huh, looks promising. Looks like they followed eachother preety early and ChirpyKat seems to have read many of Edgar's works. Oh hello, private messages? Oh, oh I see. She brought him here, gave him the power to write more. Fine, seems like a good place to start.

I go to ChirpyKat and post a message that reads, "... you. You were one of the first Edgar followed apon coming here. Let me guess, you brought him here, didn't you? Heh, you know, it's a beautiful day outside, a beautiful day for a refrence. People are fighting, soldiers are dieing, and on days like this, writers like you...

ALLOW HIM TO TORMENT MY WORLD."

"Trying to kill other authors I see?" MrMmarioluigi asks. A piece of whatever manifestation he's making, along with all other users of this site. I tried to get him to pledge the manifestation of this site's writers to me but he refused. Guess recruiting that manifestation is gonna be tricky. They'll probably side with Edgar, just like the others are.

"Any who support Edgar in any way," I explain, "after she dies you're next."

"Can't I do ONE thing here without characters trying to murder me?" MrMmarioluigi asks.

"You don't get it, do you?" I reply, "my world is at war, my life is an endless conflict. I can leave no oppertunity for a sequel. This ends with book three, one way or another..."

I await ChirpyKat to no avail. In my wait, I decide to attack MrMmarioluigi. Best to take care of him now, as less writers will make gen less ambitious and weaker.

"Leave," I demand, "just leave. I will spare you if you leave. However, post one more thing, and I will be forced to kill you."

"Look. You don't know what it's like to have characters from your own story try and kill you," MrMmarioluigi explains, "it's happened to me before. Us authors... We just write to make ourselves and others happy. Some of us want to do this for a living. How are we supposed to do what we desire if people like YOU are trying to murder us? Edgar means no harm for you. I mean no harm for you. I'm not going to fight. I'm sick of fighting characters. I just want you to know... Everything ends eventually. You CAN solve this without killing an author. Even if you don't think you can. Some characters may not have a happy ending, but it's about the journey and not the destination. Maybe I DON'T have a clue what you're going through, but if you enjoy the journey we provide you... Maybe you'll get a happy ending. It's not to late to turn back. I promise, if you stop all this... It'll all turn out okay in the end.

But if I cannot convince you to stop killing... Then I guess I'll be your next victim. Even though, while I may be reading what you're doing and wanting to stop you, I have no intentions on fighting you."

"Wow," I reply, "you really don't get it, do you? Heh. You are a fool. For readers it is about the journey, that is true, but for characters, all that matters is what happens before the credits roll. But with Edgar, that day never comes. He keeps making villains, he throws me and my freinds, even my family into war. And I am supposed to, what, do nothing? No. Writers can never understand. You haven't seen Edgar yet. And when you do, you'll come back to me, begging me to kill him. Until then you will no longer be needed.

(I swing my scythe. The account goes silent. MrMmarioluigi is dead.)

And there it is, one down, many more to go. So, who's next. Any challengers? I'm open to a good fight...