Prologue

“Oww...your stupid dog bit me” Said Autumn unsuringly. “Well its not my fault you were being mean to him.” snapped Ted (random guy who is everywhere in town) “Keep him on a leash...will you? He doesn't need to give the whole town rabies.” said Autumn...her head pounding while she passes out... (Ted conitues to talk) “Thats what you get for messing with wolf” Autumn mubbles “Wolf?” (complete darkness with the faint sound of Ted's voice) “Yea, he's an alpaca, baby. And no I will not keep him on a leash. You can--” (fades out) He has a wolf? His wolf bit me. No he probably just named it wolf. Right? Unless. No. That can't be possible it's just a myth. Wolfs aren't real. And besides the only way it could affect me is if...it...bit...me...uh-oh I feel my bones twist and clench. I moan and groan. I hear yelling...I realize its me. I partially open my eyes and see some type of disfigured animal... With ears and tail and a human body...but it's all covered in fur. I feel another muscle stretch and turn as I yelp in pain. The pains were stopping. My eyes open all the way I could see everything its like I had eyes on the back of my head. I could smell everything. And all I could think of was one thing *meat*.

A/n~here riles I know it ain't much  but I hope you like it...it took me a while to write this...like I said I'm recently writing another book so its hard starting another one. Rileigh21