Prologue

Omniscient POV

2 years ago...

A girl, no older than 15, was walking around aimlessly. She doesn't know where to go, or even where she is right now. She only remembers her name, age, and her fated Damien.

"Damien." She muttered, flashes of him passing through her vision, causing a smile to bloom on her face. Fateds tend to do that.

Fateds. In this world where the majority of people have magical powers, when you're born you are destined to be with one person, your fated. You can tell who your fated is by the Sparks you feel whenever you touch, by the way that everything else disappears whenever you gaze into each other's eyes, and how you seem drawn to them every time.

The girl stumbled when she tripped over a stump on the ground. She hit her head on a rock and she started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. As black spots started to cover her vision, she heard concerned voices and a the silhouette of a couple before she went unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple was walking silently through the forest next to their village, everything was peaceful. That is until they saw a girl suddenly stumbling through from the corner of their vision

They both rushed to the girl, noticing that the girl is almost losing consciousness.

"Hey! Stay awake. What are we gonna do? We have to help her." Emily said. Her husband nodded and carried the girl back to their village. The village Doctor treated her and notified the couple that other than the wound in her head she's just extremely dehydrated and exhausted and that she'll be up in a few hours.

"What could've happened to her? She looks so young and innocent." Emily asked, gazing at the girl who was resting on the bed.

"I don't know. We don't even know her name yet. I wonder where she came from?" Mark answered back. Emily noticed the girls pendant. In front of it was an insignia that seemed to remind her of something.

 In front of it was an insignia that seemed to remind her of something

"Hmmm... What is this? It reminds me of something." Emily said as she touched the necklace. She turned the necklace over.

"I think I just found out what her name is." Emily said as she read the words inscribed at the back of the necklace.

I'll love you for eternity,
My Princess.

To: Arlene
From: Damien

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So I just need to explain the world they live in so you don't get confused later on in the story. If you don't read it its your choice.

So in this story the world is divided into two parts with a giant wall in between them. One side of the world there were several kingdoms and an overall King and Queen that rule over the rest. On the other side of the wall, there are different countries and an overall government that pretexts all the countries. The government side of the world have this secret group of mages that protect their side of the world from terrorists.

Oh and in this world. There are two people you wait for to meet. Your fated and your counterpart. Because the in this world if your born in one side of the world, someone who looks really similar even identical to you is born on the other side. So if you were born in the government side of the world, you'll expect your counterpart to be in the kingdom part of the world and vice versa. And you can tell who your fated is from as young as 8 years old.

The wall between the government and the kingdom side opens for one week every five years, when everyone can come and go from one side to another.

I think that's all. See you in the next update!