BTS ATTACKS AGAIN!

One day Jimin, Suga, Jungkook, Rap Monster, J-Hope, Jin and V, were on their tour bus until it broke down. Jimin was feeling brave and got off the bus first to go and explore and no one went with him until he shouted for someone to go with him. Jungkook didn't want to leave Jimin on his own in case he was attacked or got lost. Suga and Rap Monster left because they didn't want to sit on the bus. J-Hope was going to go but him Jin and V were too scared to go. They start walking towards an abandoned building. After walking for what felt like forever they finally get there. Suga shouts to see if anyone is there "안녕, 거기 누구 있어요?" no one answers but someone walks out of the house. Jimin panics and hides behind Rap Monster, Jungkook assures Jimin that it's ok "Jimine 좋아, 그들은 우리 나 당신을 다치게하지 않을거야." Another person exits the house there is a line of people leaving the house. As Rap Monster turns around to see if Jimin is still there but it was only him and Suga standing there "Jimine, Jungkook 너희들 어디냐 " Rap Monster exclaims. Jimin and Jungkook ran over to the people but what they didn't know is that they had been living in the abandoned house for hundreds of years and they weren't alive. There are zombies walking towards them Suga starts running after them leaving Rap Monster standing there. Rap Monster decides that he isn't just going to just stand there and watch three of his best friends attack zombies on their own he shouts to J-Hope, Jin and V to come and help. Then he shouts to Jimin, Jungkook and Suga to wait for him and the rest of them. They were still oblivious about them being zombies, Rap Monster knew that they weren't human but he didn't want to say anything to them. Rap Monster thought that they should know that they aren't human so he shouted it out hoping that everyone would hear him "그들은 인간이 아닙니다. 그들은 당신을 공격하기 전에 좀비입니다. "Jimin turned round and looked really shocked, he was disappointed in Rap Monster for not telling them sooner. The only reason Rap Monster knows that there was zombies there is because be used to live near the abandoned house and one day he went out exploring with one of his friends and they got into the house but at the end only Rap Monster escaped his friend is a zombie as well and it's his friend who exited the house. But he wasn't human the zombies got him. Jimin and Jungkook can't help but stand and stare at the zombies coming towards them. Rap Monster runs up to them and pulls them back and tells them to get back to the bus. Jimin tells Rap Monster that he isn't leaving without him. Rap Monster tells them to get back to the bus and get to safety and he will catch up to them. "나는 너없이 지금 떠나지 않을거야." Jimin says. Rap Monster was over the moon that Jimin wants him to be safe but Rap Monster knows the area like the back of his hand. They all run back to the bus for safety but the zombies followed them. Which they had to kill the zombies to be safe, there were about 50 zombies and there are 7 of them. But if they work as a team they can kill all of them. Jin and V terrified but they will do whatever it takes to keep them and their friends safe, where as J-Hope was filled with excitement and fear at the same time because he believed in zombies but never thought he would actually see one. They all get off the bus as fast as they can to keep the zombies as far away as they can. Rap Monsters parent's house isn't far from the abandoned house. They get to his house and in his room he has his bag that he prepared for a zombie apocalypse. When he told people that one day there would be a zombie apocalypse they just laughed at him. One day he will be able to laugh at them and say "I told you zombies would take over the world one day and you just laughed at me, well I guess I was right." in the bag there was swords, guns and knives. Rap Monster gives everyone a weapon but there was only one problem there was 6 weapons and there is 7 of them. After a minute of thinking he remembered that he had a rifle under his bed. As he went to grab it, it wasn't there like he left it. He looked up to see his dad standing there with the rifle he was looking for in his hands. "이걸 찾고 있니?"His dad said. "예, 나는 그것을 얻을 수있다, 나는 정말로 그것을 필요로한다." Rap Monster exclaims. His dad is really curious as to why he wants a rifle. He tells him there are zombies outside, his dad just laughs, he told him look out of the window. His dad is in shock that all those years Rap Monster was right about there being zombies. His dad hands him the rifle and tells him not to let his mother see him with the rifle. They were lucky because his mum was sleeping. J-Hope left the house first hoping nothing would be there and out of pure luck nothing was there. Everyone else followed after him. Jimin said remember the song we are bulletproof just think if that when you are killing the zombies but we are zombie proof. Jungkook looks for someone to protect him because he starts to get scared. V feels bad because no one will protect him, so as scared as V was he protected Jungkook who is pretty much the baby of the group because he is the youngest. It doesn't take much to kill a zombie, all you have to do is cut its head off or stab it in the brain, shooting it in the head attracts more because of the noise. It takes the boys at least an hour to kill the zombies and get back to their bus. Suga gets on first and gets back to his bed on the bus and instantly falls asleep, Jungkook gets on after him and does the exact same. Everyone else just gets on as fast as they possibly could, because Rap Monster is the leader he was last on the bus, when he gets on he asked the bus driver if he could shut the door and put the heating on. The bus driver manages to get the bus going again and they start going to the concert that they were like 2 hours late for. They all fall asleep on the bus, they weren't all that far away from the place where they were going to be performing.

 They all fall asleep on the bus, they weren't all that far away from the place where they were going to be performing