Flowers at home

Sometimes i lay on the grass with some fresh blooming flowers with my older brother HOWARD while he talked about all his wild adventures at his school.

Now I can't. Or when I do he is in his uniform.

He is quite classy in the uniform though.

Uh, Um By the way my Name is JOESPHINE  and im just your normal Little 18 year old girl who is not into dresses or looking pretty so thats really the reason no girl really likes me.

I play footy and often get in trouble for being to mucky since i dive in the mud.

The other girls make fun of me but one day thats gonna change and i'll show them.

After 3 week of detention.

It's not my fault I slipped and my hand reached out and puched Ruth in the face.

Anyway A lot of the boys i know are enlisted in for war and are heading out to Cairo,

So i'll be alone with Ruth and her werid group of mates.

First theres Lilian who apparently has OCD. That sounds bad but her type is really bad!

She can't have any out of place or else she goes nuts, she loses it.

Next there's Edna she loves history and is sorta really girly.

You will never see a speck of dirt on that girls shirt or dress.

The next girl is stuck with the wrong people.

Her name is Liza.

She is the kind and sweet hearted person I know.

But since she is a bit shy she doesn't raise her voice and try's to keep in line.

Honestly I think she doesn't want to get hurt by the overs. That's why when ever they talk about someone she only says little to keep her self from getting yelled at by the other girls.

When I get the chance I stay with her. She is Calm and Pure and an Amazing person and Cleary trying to get through high school and make her way through life. I Wish that girl the very best.

Now it's the wicked one.

She has a hate for everyone even her closet friends and family.

She will never learn to accept the people who are coming into her life and want to care for her and is unbelievably rude to her mates.

She will never understand what is wrong.

=============================================================

I am Writing this for fun and searched up Popular names in Gallipoli.

Sorry if I have affined you in any way.

Notice that I am writing this for fun and are changing things to add a bit of drama,

so some things may/may not happened.

Women were only Nurses and None fought against the opposite side.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL ALIEZA

Happy Birthday Alieza!

You are one of the Greatest people I have ever met and make me proud everyday,

You are the most fun loving and Amazing person I know.

You are Kind, Positive , Beautiful , Intelligent , Sweet , Loving , Ambitious and Encouraging. I wish a great day and hope you keep these great traits through out the rest of your life.

Love Ya Bestie

-Pie :)

P.S - Everyone who is still reading this please follow Alieza ( _AWESOMEALIEZA_) And read her New book Did I find him?

K peace out everyone and have a good week , Pie Out.