Fairy Rave High

Lucy and Elie walked into their homeroom class at Fairy Rave High. It was just a normal day today. Everyone in home room, yet again, were talking to their friends while trying to finish their homework. No one really ever did homework until home room because they had a party or something and just couldn't and wouldn't miss it for the world or something else along those lines. Elie, Lucy, and Levi would be the goody-two-shoes and have their homework finished, but they didn't mind as this meant less stress and panic for them. Levi wasn't with them today since she was sick. She had called Elie and Lucy this morning and told them she was sick. When home room was finished with, they headed to their lockers to put away and grab stuff and head to English class. In English class, as usual, no one would listen to poor Ms. Cattleya Glory and would goof off instead. After that was elective one. There were a few choices; there was Music, Engineering, Art, and Gym. There was also Writing and Computer Programming. Levi had Writing, Elie had Gym, and Lucy had Art. The friend group of three had every class except for electives together. During this time, Levi would normally wrote as much as she could about anything and normally used this time to update and write her Fanfiction. Meanwhile, in Art, Lucy would draw portraits of a random person or drew a random object from her laptop. Then in Gym, Elie just ran laps to get some of her energy out. Sometimes in Gym, they would play Dodge Ball and she would hit everyone and shout a crazy and loud scream and ultimately win. Next was Science where today, there was a test. "Lucky Levi. She doesn't have to do the test today." Elie enviously said. "Not really considering she likes tests and is probably feeling horrible right now, so I don't we should be calling her 'lucky'". Lucy claimed. "You see? This way your the most logical in our small group of friends." "And why your not." "Okay, okay, I get your point." "Everyone please take a seat and start your test on cells once you get one. I would like no cheating, the function and name of the organelles on your paper. Take as much time as you need as there isn't really a time limit. Good luck." Mr. Makarov said as walked into the classroom and handed out the tests. When class was dismissed and the pressure of the test for those who didn't finish was also released. "For once Haru and Natsu didn't mess around." Lucy said. "Yeah. I bet they needed to get some grades in the book so they wouldn't fail the class." Elie replied. "Yeah. Your probably right." After a quick stop by their lockers again they headed to lunch. Lucy and Elie sat at the table in the back corner of the room where no one sat and they could talk privately. They had certain seats they usually sat at but today they just sat wherever at the table just to try it out. For some reason Haru and Natsu were at the table closest to the girls. For some reason, Haru would almost always be in a 15 foot radius of Elie and the same of Natsu with Lucy. It wasn't like the girls didn't notice, it was just that they didn't really care. "What do you have for lunch today Elie?" "A PB&J. You?" "Some fancy stuff that I don't know the name to." "Makes sense to me." Elie claimed. "I'm going to call Levi and see how she's doing. That okay with you?" "Yes. It's good to take care of friends." "Ok. Thanks!" After dialing Levi's number, she called her. "Hi Levi. I just called to see how you are." "I'm doing better than this morning." Levi said. "That's good. Do you think you will be coming to school tomorrow or no?" "I will i think it was just a small bug that I got." "Okay. Call me if you need anything. And Elie says hi." "Say hi to Elie for me and I will." "Okay. Bye." "Bye." Lucy hung up. "Levi says hi." Lucy said. "Yay! How is Lev?" "She's doing pretty good she said she'd be back here tomorrow." "Ok. That's good." After they finished lunch and talking, they left the cafeteria and went to Math class. "Dreaded Math class again." Elie complained. "Hey. It's not that bad." Lucy claimed. "I know but still...." "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. You think Ms. Mavis doesn't teach anything but super hard and complicated math skills." Lucy said boringly. They entered and sat down in their seats. No one wanted to make Me. Mavis upset so not even Natsu and Haru would mess around in this class. Ms. Mavis was a very kind and sensitive person. "I hope everyone did their 200 pages of homework A.K.A. 1000 problems." Ms. Mavis said happily. There was a loud eruption of WHAT!!' and groaning and muttering a of "I don't remember her saying that!". "Now now class. I was just kidding. Since today is Thursday I am going to have you work on page 365 in your textbook and do at least 20 of the 50 problems. I don't care which problems they are but if you do 20 or more you won't have any Math homework tonight!" Everyone immediately took out their textbooks and did as many questions as they could. Almost an hour later, they transferred into History class. "Got your recorder for speeches ready Lu?" "I do El. You?" "Yup. Let's roll." "Ok." Almost everyone had a recording of the speeches Mr. Shoota gave. He was strict and grumpy and would never repeat anything that he said. People would record so that they could finish writing down notes later. After enduring a long History class it was second Elective. "Meet you at the front doors of the school Lu!" Eli's called after Lucy as Lucy walked down the opposite hallway to Art. "Ok!" Lucy said. Most people chose a second elective but Lucy, Elie, and Levi had the same ones as first elective. During Art Lucy drew some 3D objects with shadows while Elie won dodge ball over and over again. After electives Lucy and Elie met at the front doors and started to walk home together. Lucy, Elie, Levi, Haru, and Natsu all lived on the same block. "I think we should check on Levi and tell her that we have math and give her a copy the speech in History class." Lucy suggested. "I think we should too." Elie replied. When Elie and Lucy got to Levi's house they knocked and Levi answered. "Surprise!" Elie exclaimed. "Oh hi you guys! What a pleasant surprise! Come in!" Levi said with extreme joy. "Do we have any homework? A History speech?" Levi asked once they were all sitting and ready. "You know it girl." Lucy said. "Yes!" Levi exclaimed. "I will text you my recording of Mr. Shoota's speech and we have to do at least 20 problems of the fifty on page 365." Lucy said. Even if she was sick Levi always made sure she did all of the homework that was given. A few hours later when they had finished homework they heard a loud noise. "Sounds like someone's moving in." Levi said.