The New Beginning

"Let time for school," Tikki said. 

"Ah, five more minutes," Mari said. "You said that five minutes ago. You're going to be late for school. It's 7:55."

"Ah! Tikki, why did you not tell me?!"

"I did tell you."  Marinette changed and ran downstairs. She kissed her mama and papa and said her goodbyes. She ran to school, opened the door and walked to her seat.  "Where were you girl? Can't get out of bed?" Alya said.

" Haha Alya, I was up late designing," Mari said.

"Can I see them?"

"Sure after school." " Deal".

(Lunchtime )

  "Hi dudes!" Nino exclaimed. "Hey Nino,"  Alya said.

"Hi Marinette," said Adrian. 

"Are you how, Adrien- no I mean you are Adrien how -no ah heh heh..." 

He looks at Alya. "She said how are you," she responded.

"Oh okay." They walk away. "Girl, you have to control yourself."

 "I know, but I can't mean what I said."  "You mean say what you mean."

 "See it's hard." "Haha okay but we got to go to class."

    (Class is over and they all walk home)

"See ya dude," said Nino." See ya. Bye!" Alya said. "

Girl, did you forget?" Ayla asks. "Forget what?"

"That I'm going to your house to see the designs!"  

"Oh right I almost forgot. Let go, lets."

"Hi mama and papa."

"Hi Marrinete and Alya," said her parents. "

"Let go upstairs okay," Mari said. 

"Let me see them Big! They are going to be great!" 

"Okay okay. Here they are." 

"Mari these are..."

"They are what? Alya what? Tell me, are these great?"
(The designs at the bottom)

"They are what? Alya what? Tell me, are these great?"(The designs at the bottom)

"Do you like them Alya?" Mari asked

"Do I?! They're amazing! I'm going to send them to Nino and Adrien," Ayla said.

"Don't you dare Alya!" Mari interjected.  "Too late!" 

"No!"

"Joking, Mari."

"Thanks, Alya," Mari said, relieved.

"But girl, these are amazing!" Alya stands up. Then puts them on the desk. 

That when she sees an open desk dower. She sees something in it. It was shiny. She opens the drawer. That's when Marinette saw her and said, "Don't open that!"

"What are you hiding, Mari?"

Then she opens it, it was a whole bunch of things in there. But what had wowed her was a picture of two kids.

(The picture on top)

And a necklace. It was like no other. It was simple but nice. It had a paw like and had black diamonds and the necklaces was silver.
(Picture under sorry can't find it in an animated form)

"What is this Mari? It's made of black diamonds. Who gave you this? And more importantly, why did you not tell me?"

"Alya, I can explain. But somewhere else."

"Okay, let's go to the park."

Mari puts the picture and necklace in her bag. Also trying not to hurt Tikki. " Let go then. Lets."

(At the park)

"Now you have to tell me the story, Mari. Don't leave out any details," Ayla demanded."

"I won't leave out a detail... When I was small, I lived here, but I had to leave to China. And then I came back. The end."

"Mari tell me the story from the beginning and don't leave out a detail!"

"Fine Alya."

    To be continued...

Do you like the chapter? It my first story. And I hope you like it, see ya later.😋😋😋😎😎🤗