Sneek Peek >:)

"Ok first day of a new high school here I come." I tell myself as I pass a couple kissing on the school's lawn. "Eww." I say to my self. I walk into the school waiting for my best friend at his locker. I suddenly feel someone knock into me. Before I had a chance to yell at the guy. I heard a low voice. It was Scott Times.
  "Georgia why on earth are you hear so early." I looked up to my best friend. His blonde hair falling just above his eyes. I looked at his appearance to see him in a pair of blue jeans and a light green tee-shirt. "Georgia are you done checking me out, or are you just going to keep drooling?"
  I then realize what I was doing and I slightly punched him in the arm. "Oh shut up Scott." I then look up at his wide grin. "What?"
  "Why are you so early on the first day of school?" He asks as he wraps me into a hug. He just felt so warm I couldn't help but hug back. He had that affect on me. The girl who always been awkward around guys only had one friend. And I was hugging him. "Well?"
  "I'm never late. So there." I say back to him. I never was late in my life and I wasn't planning on it. I let go of him.
  "Not a good answer Georgia." He says as a smirk was placed on his lips. "But let me guess you are just waiting for the hottest guy in school to walk you to class." He says this as he flips his bangs out of his eyes.
  I knew he was talking about himself so I did the only thing I could do. "Why? Do you know any?" We started to walk to class when the bell rang. Today was going to end up great... Hopefully.
  I then suddenly walked into something hard. I started to fall back, but I never made contact with the floor. Instead whatever I walked to put his arms around me. But it wasn't Scott. I looked up to look into the eyes of...

.....................
A/N
  (People yells at author and throws popcorn at me.)

Cliffhanger mwahhaha!!!!! So what do you think about the relationship between Scott and Georgia? Should they stay friends or more?