Freinds

"Hellos everybody! My name is Hailey!" Says Hailey "And my name is Kassady" says Kassady "And welcome back to our channel" they said together. "Today we will be answering your questions!" Said Kassady. Hailey pulled out her phone. "The first question is by Kitty_Lover_3000 who askes~Are you guys going to Pax East?" Hailey looked at Kassady. "We are pretty positive we will be going so... yes is the answer to that question!" Says Kassady. They finished their Q&A. "Well that's all the questions we will be answering for today!" Says Hailey. "I hope you all come back tomorrow and.." Kassady pauses. "We will see you in the next video! Cya!" They say in unison. And they cover the camera with there hand and turns it off. "That was a good video!" Says Kassady. "Ya! It was awesome. So fun to answer our fans questions. No matter how weird."

"Ya, why do people need to know if I'm on my period?" Asked Kassady. "Maybe they think your a grouch." Hailey said. "Hey!" Kassady said. "I'm just kidding." Hailey said. "Speaking of weird, neither of us have had a date in over 3 years. You think this YouTube thing would get us out there." Kassady said. "Ya I know. I get people asking me to marry them all the time. I might have to say yes at this rate." Hailey laughed. "So you want to go get some lunch?" Kassady asks. "Yes food!!!!" Hailey yells. They grab there stuff and get into to kassadys black truck that she named Big Bertha and drove off.