School

There was a white wolf that was hosting a school in her den. 3 people were there, not including her. She went in there and she asked, "who wants to be the math teacher?" And an owl said, "Me!" And so she was. But then she left and there were 2 ppl left. An otter went to explore, but then she got stung!!! She had a mark on her paw. Then she fainted. The nurse, aka me, took her to the nurses office. Then she woke up. "Ouch! My head!" She said, putting her paw to her temples. The nurse felt something was wrong. "Your fur is black!!!" She yelled. Then she fainted. "I think I'm black!" She said. The nurse woke up. Then the art teacher, aka the wolf, said,"She got stung by a bee! And it was black, so it turned her black!" But, the otter said, "No, I saw a phantom before I got stung." After the nurse was thinking, she said, "I think it was a phantom." Like right after the otter. Then, the otter said,"I got shocked, and I am a phantom!" She started to shock everyone, and they turned to a phantom too! The nurse read the instructions on her handbook for phantom cures. It said: Make sure to give your person or animal a tip of certain candy. The candy is a lollipop. So the nurse gave both of them a tip of a lollipop. They were cured! "Let's go back to lunch, shall we?" The teacher asked. "Yep!" The otter said. "Yeah, that was crazy!" The art teacher said.

The End!!!! !!!!