1

Taehyung sat down next to Junkook
"I'm hungry" Taehyung mumbles while he made big puppy eyes to jungkook.
"Look if there's something in the fridge" Junkook said trying to watch the news.

Taehyung jumped off the couch and walked to the fridge and opened the door.
"Do you like lasagna?" Taehyung asked with a big smile. Jungkook turned around and looked to taehyung with a bunny smile " of course, just heat the oven before you put it in alright?"

Taehyung sets the timer and walked over to Jungkook."Can I sleep over?" Taehyung asked jungkook."Yes you can, I'll set up a mattress" jungkook walked away to his room and set up a mattress with a blanket and a pillow.
He smelled a wonderful smell.Taehyung makes the best lasagna even if he does nothing and just put the lasagna in the oven jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook walked out of his room to the living room and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch.
Jungkook saw the lasagna was ready and half eaten by Taehyung.
He took blankets and pillows out of his room and covered Taehyung with blankets and put his head on a pillow. Jungkook snuggled next to Taehyung for some warmth.

"I love you kookie" Taehyung said with opening his eyes and looked at Jungkook,
"Love you too" jungkook said placing a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.