Heartbreak and tears for Jackunzel (One shot)

Punzie's P.O.V.

Its bee two days when Jack didn't show up to his family,Punziie cried so hard,worried of what might happen...

I'm worried...

I'm sobbing...

what happened?! he might leave me....

Jack's P.O.V.

I didn't tell Punzie that I have a mission,A mission to set someone free from Pitch's dungeons,Madison's father was trapped,Madison is a close friend of mine when we were little she's not a guardian but she's semi-mortal she has a longer life span than humans.While passing through some monsters,one of them attacked her.

'Jack! Help!!!' She screamed, I attacked the monster with my thuder ice and she was falling! I had to save her an I-

-BLACK OUT-

Wh-what? when I woke up I saw her ontop of me she blushed and surprisinly my hands are around her,I quickly stood up and helped her up.

'uhh..mm..S-Sorry about that...' I said awkwardly,Ohh glob this feels sooo awkward....

She chuckled 'That's okay...thanks for saing me though..it's getting dark we should camp here......' I nodded and started to gather stuff for shelter,I stayed away from the fire though....

Punzie's P.O.V.

Then it hit me..I remembered the tracker I placed on Jack's arm..I wuickly turned on the t.v.

a-and... I saw it..there....him...her....hugging..blushing...smiling......

I saw them...I saw Jack..lying down on the green grass smiling..that smile that he never showed me before..was he getting tired of me?..his hands wrapped around her waist....This is not a mistake....there's the proof......I can't take the hurt...one thing you didn't know...I'm immortal coz' I'm a guardian but my weakness is heartbreak too much will be my end....I broke down on my knees cryisng so hard,I locked myself inside my room,the hurt the sadness...I can't take it...I thought he loves me...I got the hiccoughs but I won't stop crying...it's too painful,I clutched my chest,I can feel my heart breaking....

-1 day later-

A gem...the gem that Jack gave me for our anniversarry blinked

I touched it and placed my wedding ring on it

'Hello? anyone there? Hello?' it's him....it's Jack!

'J-Jack' I asked with a croaked voice becuse of my crying...

'Punzie? Oh lob I miss you so much!' he said there were flying monsters behind him.I gave him an angered look.

'Well guess what?!! I placed the tracker in your arm! Watched you a while ago on t.v. with your new mate there is it Madison? oh yes it is -,- is that a mission you say?!!! well Im done with this non-sense and tricks of yours!! *wipes tears* just go with her! 3 more daysHaldir!!! 3!'' I threw the gem and it broke in to millions of pieces....I was too sad and too mad....How could he do this to me? I sobbed harder....I can't believe this...

Jack's P.O.V.

She cut me off...I threw the gem in anger and killed more monsters and Nightlings faster....I was too angry! It's all my fault....a tear fell from my eyes....

a few moments later Madison and I get to hide near a place with a big rock.I leaned on it and looked at my wedding ring...Tears fell from my eyes 'I miss you...' I murmured I clenched my fist and rested my forehead on it while crying....

---------------------------4 days later..--------------------------------

Jack's P.o.v.

I was runnig home and when I came there...no one was there