Chapter 1 ~ starting the job

Before we get started I want all of you to thank cbug010 she was the one who gave me the idea for this book so thank you her and also she is  amazing at drawing. Go check her out and her books too.

Anyways let's get started :D.

~~~~~~~

Sam POV

I got a new job in the pizzaria. it's going to be awesome but people say its scary to be in the pizzaria at night. I'll show them that there Is nothing to be scared about.

I saw the pizzaria right in front of me. I saw the boss walk out of the building all scared. He saw me and have new some stuff for the night "hello Samuel welcome to your new job and good luck "he smiled and left.

I walk inside and close the door behind me. I walked around I saw a lot of pizzas on the floor and tables. I saw a room with door and a desk with bottoms on it and a lever too. I walked inside and saw chairs too. I saw a big I mean BIG window in front of it.

I sat down and I heard the phone ring. I grabbed the phone and answered it.

'hello and welcome to your new job. This job its kinda... Hard to deal with but I think you'll be fine if you are still alive.... *cough* anyways the old animatronics are gone forever but one which we don't know where did it go or what happened to it.  ( can you guess who it is? )  yeahhhh....., but we got new ones these ones  are.... Umm human like, but they are human and robots I think.Good luck and be careful.'

Then the call ended,  huh? New animatronics, eh?... Interesting. I put to phone down where it was and I saw all the light go off.

Well let's start this new job....

~~~~~~