Meeting the Characters

Chapter #1

          Meeting the Characters

*
*
* 
*
    Hi my name is Autumn Muriah Gardner I was born and raised in Buffalo New York but we recently moved down to Atlanta because of family issues. But enough about my personal life I want you to get to know me, I am 16 years-old I'm 5'6 and I have Carmel-skin with long black hair that stops at the end of my back. I'm mixed with black and Indian (my mother is Indian and my father is black) I have 3 siblings. August(3), Ashley(13),Austin(13) yes Austin and Ashley are twins they were born March 16th and my birthday is February 23rd and little August birthday is April 29th. That's funny because all of our birthdays are really close. But I couldn't be any happier than to have a loving family, well that's it about me hope we get to meet again.

*
*
*
*
     Helwo my name is August Maria Gardner I thwe year old (Holds up 4 fingers) lol. I in head start and mummy and dada take mew to daycare at morning time. Mummy said it's time to go so bye bye.

*
*
*
*
     Hey my name is Ashley Monēē Gardner, I'm 13 my height is 5'1,I have Carmel skin and long brown hair (I dyed my hair) I have brown hazel eye's and i LOVE Tyga. Well my sister already told you that we are mixed and that we live in Atlanta because of some problems that happened with the family. But that well get talked about later on. I guess my time is up so bye.

*
*
*
*

   Hi I'm Austin Marquan Gardner, and as you know I'm the twin of Ashley and were the same everything, ( creepy right) but let me get to tell you things that I'm interested in,I like playing football and I also like playing basketball. My dream is to become a famous football player but hey you never know where life might take you. But I don't want to waste your time on my life so I'm about to bounce. Bye

-20 votes
- comment
-Please go easy on me because this is my first time writing

- NO RUDE COMMENTS 😊😊