didnt workout

Well the overdose didnt't work out but my fac is all over the newspaper with the Zayn running me to the car to get to the hospital. As I hear yelling in the room i sit up and see Leah on the floor crying with Sam yelling at her "I WISH I NEVER MET YOUR PATHIC ASS I GLAD I FOUND YOUR COUSIN '' they looked over at the bed together and Sam came and tried to give me a hug but go burn't I got up and walked out and taked to doctor Cullen to get me checke out and found eerone from the judges to one direction and Thomas waling back and forth they looked up nd all ran upto me and all hugged and I didnt wnce at all but then they ot crurios '' Why aren't you saying ow or somthing you brok a rib and twisted your ankle when Thomas drpped you and then Zayn carried you'' I look atg docoter Fang and gave the look 'can i tell the e gave  a brief nod and I started to tell them

2@222222@2@@2222@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!@@@@@@@@!!!!!1!!!!!1!!111@!2#3###3#####

After the shocking nws everyone still excepted me th way i azm so Simon said I won that round with a couple o others so I get to stay in the factor we were on our way back me nd leah crying about not  having imprints they soon got feed up with the crying and harry kissed me and zayn kissed  leah after the kisses we ended up so shock that we ended up walking like zombies for the rest of the way back in to get my stuff this was one uneventful day well welcome to my world. We all go dropped off were we were staying in my case I a house on the beach and a nice little car me and  leah alice rosalie road  in my mustange with the windows rolled don music up high andtalking ad laughng we finally got to my manchine and they each got rooms so to share cause they had to beds in eac lvig me with a couple more rooms so I asked one direction and midnight red to come and leave Thomas as they got here they pick out rooms and me and Niall and Paul and  Leah went shopping for food and took ten trips back nd orth with just us 4 carrying them me ad Niall got the dinner made we all ate and talked then we all made popcorn to eat while watched  Pery Jakson Sea Of Monsters. We all got sleepy fter the movie and went to our rooms to sleepwhe we fell and tripped over people getting up the stairs to bed. That night I just sat looking at my window  the waves crashing together and the sea smell as  I got up fm m chair I went and got my red and black labtop and just wrote down my feelings in notes after I was done I got in bed.

DREAM Boy:Bazle were are you I cant lose you

Bazle: who r u and you can lose me

boy: no i cant i need you

dream:i look around and im in the meadow i found with embry in lapush but i look up and a boy is in front of me he looked like he was one of the wolfs and he leaned in.

End of dream.

I woke up with Anthony strateld over me asking if im ok I just sit up and give him a hug he gets up to leave I grad his arm "stay" is all I say I cant trust my lips right now he gets in the bed and then he cuddles up and we fall into a slumber

DreamBoy: i looked up and someone was standing over me and Anthony he was the boy from the dream before and said "I thought you loved me BAZLE KAI  (K-I) BLACK YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME" "UM SORRY I GUESS BUT WHEN DID I SAY THAT" HE DIDNT ANSWER BUT THE DREAM BECAME FUZZY AND THE SUN CAME TEOUGH THE WINDOW WITH Thomas looking at us uhh ooo.

hey guys