don't walk away

"don't look back, just keep going" he yelled " i can't i can't leave you, don't make me leave!!!" i sceramed through the darkness " go their catching up!! just run !!!! goooo!!!!""i can't i can't leave you!!!" i protested

even in this place we call home is just another illusion that was made up to get our minds off the real world. even when we were born we had a place called home that we could forever more be attached to.don't walk away is writen in talia's point of view. this story is about a girl that was torn away from her home multiple times and starts to forget what it's like to have a home you can remember and cherish forever. she knows she can't trust anyone , untill she meets a few unlikly or unkindly friends. what will happen? will she learn to trust again or will she her trust never be earned again? will she have more regrets? find out in don't walk away.

for those who think they can hate on myfirst or second story you are sadly mistaken *cough cough zialls_love_child cough cough* if you have only been on scince november you can not tell me i don't know how wattpad works so keep your rude comments to your self. because im not afraid to call you out and tell you about how many mistakes you made so keep it to your self .

thank you who have read this i gratly appricate it, DON'T HATE ON EACHOTHER!!!