love at first glare (a milton trill fan fiction)

beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeeeep!!! I heard as I awoken from my seamless sleep. I groggily hit the snooze button on my phone "5 more minutes." I whined as I turned into my pillows and then like 20 seconds later my phone goes off again. beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeeeep. once again I turn it to snooze. "I said five more minutes. I said as I smiled into my blue comforter. and AGAIN  my friggin' phone goes off I angrily sit up in bed and turn my alarm off.I tried to fall back asleep but my attempts failed. I got up out of bed and took a very quick shower. then I got dressed in a The Used band short with some ripped jeans. I then walked over to my  full body mirror with my makeup bag and sat down on the floor I put on some liquid eyeliner, some concealer, some brown eyeshadow, and some chapstick. I put on my backpack, grabbed my ipod and walked down the  hallway and out the door. I didnt bother waiting for people to wake up they didnt care anyway. I walked down the street for like 20 listening to my ipod till done idiot bumped into me. I looked behind me and there was this boy with black hair and a blond stripe on the left side.he was really cute but nobody wanted tho be with me so instead of being coo about it I blow up." watch where your going!" he just started at me like I was an exhibit. "what do I need tho write  it down!" he finallystopped starting at me, "I'm sorry I want watching where I was going." he  said sweetly. and him being nice made me even madder. "wow you should get an award." I said sarcastically. I turned back around and started to walk the rest of the way to school. who was he, he was really cute and he seemed kind but I wouldn't have a chance with somebody like  that I'm too ugly stupid and mean. even if I did I just ruined it by blowing up on him. I turned around and and saw him starting at me smiling.