Why are you leaveing me

Rido's Pov

"Artemis get your ass back here!!" Rido yelled in anger. "Why should i come back go you?!?!?" Artemis yelled. "Because you said you would stay with me forever no matter what!" Rido replied. "Well if you dont want this child then i cant stay with you." Artemis cryed as she disappeared into thin air.

"ARTEMIS ATHENA KURAN YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS YOU BITCH!!!!!" Rido said madly

Artemis's Pov

Ha thats what he deserves. He killed our siblings child just to drink the blood of our progenitors. That idiot!!!

~time sikp~

Artemis's Pov

I ran and ran for i knew he had something or someone following me. I finally made it to Cross Academy's gate and i passed out. I woke up in the a bed, it was in a room like a doctors office. Then i heard the door open. I was scared for i had no clue where i was. Then i saw who was opening the door it was my niece Yuki and nephew Kaname. "Aunt Artemis are you ok, when we found you you where passed out at the gates of Cross Academy and there was this level E vampire standing over you." Yuki said. "I im fine dear." "Aunt i need to let you know that your caring a child. Cross did a ultrasound on your stomach and saw a child. Here are the picture we took." Kamame said handing me the pictures. "N-no i-i cant be!! Not with his child, Rido im going to kill you!!!" Aunt Artemis your going to be just fine. Kaname said to me with a smile on his face.