Listen To Your Wolf

Roy's P.O.V.

I'm the alpha jerk. Ya I know I'm a jerk, I'm a womanizer and a player and I'm damn proud of it. I have no plans to change, not even for my mate. I feel sorry for the girl that has me as her mate because I refuse to submit to the bond. The bond is what got my parents killed and so now, I don't believe in love.

Bang. The car door sounds as I shut it with a little more force than neccisary. I'm at school and all eyes are on me. I'm the guy that all the girls want and all the guys want to be. Ya, I'm that hot. "Roy, Roy," I hear my best friend and beta yells after me as I enter the school.

"There is a new girl coming to town and I forgot to tell you, and man she is freaking hot!! I got dibs already man but damn, she's beautiful. I mean curves in all the right places, long brown hair down her back, deep chocolate brown eyes that you could just get lost in. Damn, I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about her."

I furrow my brows with disgust at my fellow player now turned all soft and mushy from just having one conversation with the girl. "come in man you can't be serious, it's our senior year, and now your going to go get into a committed relationship? Do you think she's your mate?"

"I think so, I mean I really hope she is, I really think there is more there than just another quick fuck."

Outwardly I act like I care, because I do, but I know there is no was that this girl is his mate, because if she was, then he wouldn't even have to question it, he would just know. But, I know I have to be a good friend to him, so I ask: "Whats her name?" he tells me it's Faelynn Smith. "Faelynn Smith" I say, letting the name roll of my tounge. It feels right like syrup or honey, smooth and sweet. I feel confusion in my head, why does her name feel so good coming out of my mouth? I disregard it as me needing a quickie. So I do a quick 360, scouting out the parking lot for an easy looking girl. Right when I was about to approach Halle, the school slut, a little cream Mini Cooper turns into the parking lot and parks in the a spot a couple down from mine.

And out pops the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life. Standing at about five six with long brown hair, a body to die for, and delicate brown eyes, it is easy to say that this girl has gotten the attention of the whole school, teachers included. And for some odd reason, thinking about other guys lusting over her body as I so obviously was, made me furious. And deep within the recesses of my brain, I knew my wolf was yelling something at me over and over and over again, but I was to stubborn to listen. It was a lesson I learned early on in life, but I guess I had forgotten it that day: listen to your wolf, they always know best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! I'm writing this story and I would really love some support Orr feedback of any kind but please don't be too harsh. I really want to complete this story but I know I'm going to need encouragement because sometimes I can be lazy. So vote, comment, or just tell your friends about my story.

Much love,

Becks