News - 1

"Sam? Kian? Come downstairs pleasee" my mom yells from the living room. I throw on some sweat pants and walk down stairs. I sit beside her on the couch and watch Kian sit in the chair beside us.

"Um, kids" he started. She grabbed her hands, I could tell se was anxious about something. "Um, we've been evicted, your going to move in with your aunt in Los Angeles" she wiped her nose and looked at Kian and I.

Kian looked down and started playing with his fingers. "Mom, it's ok. Don't cry please don't cry" Kian said as Mom wiped a tear off her worn out cheek.

"What's going to happen with you? Where are you going?" I asked her as I realized she never said she was coming to LA with us.

"Well sweetie, my job is here. I'll be staying with your grandmother" she said. We can't stay there because Mom will have to stay on the couch since it's a one bedroom apartment.

Kian and I hugged Mom then went upstairs. Kian came into my room so we could talk, since my room is cleaner.

"La is gonna be so cool!" Kian said as he jumped on my bed. "I feel so bad for Mom though. She's gonna feel so lonely" I said plopping on my bed face down.

Mom came back up and set our tickets on the bed, as well as some money, and a list to help us pack with. I get up and stretch, and grab my suitcase. Kian went back to his room to pack.

I grab the ticket, and it says the flight departs tomorrow at 9pm, tomorrow's Friday. My last day of school in Connecticut (A/N ik Kian isn't from there but just for this story :-] ). My last day with my friends.

I threw in the clothes I wear most, high waisted jeans and shorts, muscle tanks, over sized tee shirts, sweaters, sweat pants, and some of my shoes.

I run into the bathroom to pack my makeup bag, leaving my other makeup bag with makeup in it that I'll need for tomorrow.

I think tomorrow I'm just gonna go for the morning, so I can pack in the afternoon.

It was 9:00pm so I decided to take my makeup off and have a quick shower. I wash my hair and put it up in a bun, and stare at my face for a bit. It's bland and boring.

I have hazel eyes, brown hair that falls above my bum, full lips, and chubby cheeks. I don't like my nose. Kian on the other hand, got all the looks.

He's skinny yet muscular, has dark brown hair in a quiff, and all the best facial features.

I wash my face and crawl into bed, set my alarms, plug my phone in, then close my eyes. All night I couldn't stop thinking about how Kian and my life is gonna change when in Los Angeles.