Introduction

this is a new account, although we've had it up for awhile, this is going to be the active account to the26mgmt- because we've found it's really hard to message those who actually message us back and are really nice, caring, loving and close to our hearts. it's impossible when you have 12 pages of dm's that no one's responded to and then seeing that there's even people talking to you and it's all a mess so this account is now ours, shout it out, help us reach our goal 1.87 K, we are following back every 10 people each day. thank you for being the best fans and people in the world. here's a few shout outs.

1DLOVESMEANDIKNOWIT you, olivia, have my best friends heart and i trust you not to break it, he's incredible and handsome too (#Cham is real) and i really appreciate you taking him under your arms and holding him close, he deserves it. if you need anything, you know where to find me.

DesWyn you're just such a great person in general and i may have never spoken to you, or maybe i have? but still, i hear so many good things about you, and i'm pretty sure you're nash's ex, but you are incredible and a great person, don't let anything/anyone tell you differently.

AllDemPeople dea, hunt and others thank you for introducing danger to me. Danger baby this is mostly for you. you are the best boyfriend in this fucking world, you have shown me that i am really cared about and loved in such a short amount of time. you have shown me that life and the world ain't all that bad when it comes to bad days. you own my heart and i am glad to be yours and to come home to you after a shit day and just be held by you, i am glad that we are going to be parents, hell baby, i feel so lucky and so glad to be yours. my mom and sister approve of you too.

KidsFromNeverLand143 you are the majority of why we are still running and still going. even though we've made mistakes, you have been there to help us and be there for us when we needed it. i thank you as an ex of one of you, just showing me who i needed to be. and to the rest of you, Alyssa, DJ, Alannah, and (i'm missing someone, sorry) don't ever lose hope or sight of your boys, they are incredibly smart, talented and amazing, remember people make mistakes and if the boys make mistakes, it's part of life.

-KattyKat damn, Kat you have been there for a whole bunch of us and it's crazy to even say this but thank you, for like being the aunt/mother to us all, you have really given us the right path for our lives. to whoever is dating each of us, keep them close to you, because really you guys and our guys are so incredibly perfect, caring, nonjudgmental, respectful and sweet.

BabyAcaciaClark you're dating my best friend and honestly, i think you two are perfect. he was a lil' nervous to ask you out because he didn't think you liked him back. but that's not the point, i appreciate you as a person and i give you my blessings because you make him so happy and you're like a little sister to me. 

-Cameron