-Curious Cat-

What is the point in life? We are born. We are educated. We work. And finally we die. We try our best to end up having a good life but what is a good life in reality? Happiness some may say. What is happiness? Is it real or an illusion? The feeling of happiness is nothing but chemicals in your brain. Love are just hormones that activate when you see someone you believe is special to you. Believe me when I say I wish I could be normal. Think like everyone else, not having to question everyone and everything. But then again, what is normal really? Are there specific standards which makes someone normal? I guess I would like to meet someone normal. Ask them what it feels like. 

Some people say I ask too many questions for their liking. We are where we are because of questions. If our ancestors hadn't asked questions we would be riding horses not cars. Sending letters instead of text messages. Looking at the stars, not going to them. I suppose you get the idea. The only difference is they always ended up getting an answer to their questions. I end up getting the answer curiosity killed the cat and they're right. I am the cat. The cat that ends up the dying for its horrible mistake.