Chapter 1

This is my second book on here but I don't know what you guys will think about this, but I hope you will like it, if you do read this I would really like some suggestions thank you and I hope you like it

there will not be a lot of sex scenes just some kissing ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma Parker was a quiet girl got good grades. She was beautiful but no one seemed to notice. she was 5.5 with poker straight brown hair that fell down to her waist, bright blue eyes, plump lips and olive skin. She had two very close friends, Maddy and Ava. Maddy was same height as Emma, she had blonde hair they reached the middle of her back, grey eyes and perfect skin, she was on the paler side but not too pale. Ava on the other hand was 5.2 with black hair, brown eyes and a perfect body. They all were so beautiful, but quiet.

Elliot Carlson the star football player. he is 6.1, brown hair they was always messily spiked up, amazing body. tan muscular, abs, v-line. He was every girls dream except a girl named Emma. He didn't really know who she was but he knew of her, she wasn't like any other girl. Elliot had many friends but one very close friend. His name was Asher, he was also very attractive. Muscular, grey eyes and black hair that was styled just like Elliots. Asher played baseball, he was the star pitcher and everyone adored him too.

*EMMA'S POV*

I woke up around 10:00am. Gosh I hate sleeping in, I walked down stairs to see my mom sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, reading the news paper. We were a pretty wealthy family, my mom owned her own business. Our house was pretty big, stones covering the house, the kitchen was pretty big it was white and a cream color with a island in the middle where we usually sat for breakfast and lunch. and we had a separate dining room. our living room had a giant flat screen tv and a few couches a fire place and a lot of movies.

My room was upstairs, it has teal blue walls, a kind size bed with a lime green bed spread, a 72 inch tv and a couch, a walk in closet and my own bathroom.

"Morning mom" I said

"Good morning sweet heart" she said with a big smile on her face, she came up to me and gave me a kiss on my head.

"listen, I have to go on a business trip to Florida."  We lived in Michigan btw. 

"okay, for how long?" I asked

"two months" she said looking down rubbing her nose as if she had a headach

"where am I gonna go?"

My mom has been good friend with mr and mrs. Carlson. so I would be staying there.

I packed my stuff and my mom dropped me off. my mom told me they had a son my age, but I didn't think that it would be Elliot Carlson. Great. I have to live with the Douche bag for 2 months. They were also a pretty wealthy family. I got my own room and I started to unpack my stuff.

There was a light knock at the door. "come in" I said. speak of the devil it was Elliot.

"Hi" he said

'Hey" I just looked at him, and couldn't help my eyes form looking down his body he was shirtless, with a pair of basketball shorts.

"Enjoying the show" he smirked

I blushed and turned around

"you know you're cute when you blush" he said, which only made me blush more.

"do you need help unpacking" he exclaimed

"sure" I said

We finished un packing and we both went down stairs. Mr. and Mrs.Carlson were sitting in the kitchen.