FIRST LOVE

Seriously, how late can you get? I was contented with my life until you came. Just what do you think you’re doing? Barging into my heart like that? I can’t keep up with you. I wanted you to notice me. I was doing everything I can for you to notice me but I guess being in the same company as you is not enough. I was already giving up before I even knew it. I was so hurt when I saw you with Kiko. I wanted to drag you away but I can’t. I was moving on from the pain of jealousy. I admitted it to myself. I just can’t have you. There’s no way you’ll ever love me back. There’s no way I can be by your side forever. I was moving on and giving up until you said "will you go out with me?" I was not sure if I should be happy or not because it felt like you were just pitying me but all I see right now is you. Why is my heart like this? I thought "you were already moving on. You gave up so why are you being like this?"  All I see right now is you. Yes, only you. I said "yes" and you jumped with joy and hugged me. I hugged you back. Why were you so late? You are making me cry. I hate to admit it but I was so happy my heart would burst any moment. We were happy. I was very happy. You told me you love me and I loved you back more than you love me. You said you wanted to take me as your bride and have kids and live in each other’s arms. I felt warmth and I’m sure you did too. It’s been so long since I last saw you. I miss you already. I wanted to see your face more than anyone else. I want to be in your arms again. But there’s no us anymore. You said you’ll take me as your bride and we’ll live together but you’re the one who left me. Promises are meant to be broken huh? I wish you could see me right now. I have a child already. I named it after you. Stupid, right? I miss you so much. Why are you making me cry all the time? It’s been 5 years since you passed away yet you’re still making me cry. This is the last time I’ll cry for you. This is the last time I’m writing for you. Again, I’ll move on. Yes, that’s right, I’ll move on. So, I must say my last goodbye to you now. Don’t worry I’ll never forget you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. I need to say goodbye now. My son needs me. I’ll never ever forget you, after all, you were my first love. So, thank you. Happy birthday! Goodbye, love. I love you very much.

                                        Yours, Sandara.