When you lose one in a million ❤️

You'll get mad every time you hear a girl tell him they love him, because they don't.
your body will tense up and your head will ache and you'll clench your jaw just because you want to scream out to the world that nobody 'loves him' like you did.
they don't know every inch of his body and every little facial expression and they won't know that when he's scared he will pucker his lips, they don't know that he's secretly really insecure, but fucking hell he shouldn't be. they don't know how his body language changes depending on his mood, or how his eyes change colour from brown to green. they don't know that his hair falls to one side only or that he has 21 freckles on his right arm. they won't know that he has cute little hairs on his hands and he doesn't like them, but i do. they won't know that he struggles with his school work and you gotta congratulate him and be nothing less than proud when he tells you about how he got an A on his english paper, they won't fucking know him, not like i did. they won't know how his bottom lip trembles when he cries and when he's cold, they won't know that his favourite chocolate is marvellous creations, the pink one, or that his favourite food is sushi. they won't know that he loves back scratches or that he has four scars on his back. they won't know that he drinks milk from the bottle, or that he's super sweet with kids. they won't know that his favourite car is a supra and that every time he sees one he gets really excited. they won't know that he has a heart of gold, or that he's overly emotional, and oh my fucking god, they just won't know him, not like i did.