Going Back To Old Habbits

VERONICA'S POV

"Nariana is coming true."

Everything was a blur. I couldn't do nothing. I froze. I could hear yelling but it was very faint.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"THEY BARLEY EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER!"

"YOUR TEARING THEM APART!"

"SCOOTER JUST STOP!"

"I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I AM YOUR MANAGER AND THIS IS WHAT THE FANS AND PUBLIC WANTED! END OF DISCUSSION!"

"Veronica?"

"Nathan?"

Everything was still a blur... All I can focus on was the ground. I turned my head and caught Nathan. That's all I can see clearly. Our eyes locked and I started to walk towards Nathan. Once I was infront of him, I hugged him. He hugged me back immediatly and I held on to him like my life depended on it.

"I love you." I looked up at him, tears streaming down both of our cheeks.

"I love you more." He spoke, his breatn shaky. I hugged him again, and soon parted away. I walked up to a vase and smashed it against the wall. Walking over to the shattered peices... I picked up a glass and faced everyone.

"Veronica what are you doing?" Someone spoke, their voice shaking.

Haven't done this in a while... I don't remember how it feels...

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"VERONICA NO!" Too late.

Blood gushing out. Staining my skin. Leaving a red stain behind.

Drip. Drop.

It's drowning all the pain away.

Another slice. Three.

"VERONICA!" Everything turned black, as I fell into someones arms.

**

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"W-Where..." I opened my eyes to see everyone crying.

"What happened?" I tried to sit up but pain hit me everywhere so I laid back down. Wires were connected to me as if I were the back of a TV.

"Veronica?!" Someone exclaimed as everyone came rushing in.

"Can I be alone with, Veronica?" Nath questioned.

"We just got her back and your making us leave-" Max whined.

"Come on." Tom rolled his eyes as he dragged Max out the room.

When everyone was out I looked at Nathan.

"Where-" Nathan raised a hand, gesturing me to stop. He sighed and looked at me,

"You threw a vase at the wall and picked up a piece of glass... You cut yourself with it..." He closed his eyes. His hand reached out for my hand and he turned it over. He took a breath before opening his eyes. His is roamed my arm, tracing over two scars. His fingers stopped at a bandage.

"And you hit your vain... causing you to fall but luckly I stopped you from hitting your head on sharp glass, I caught you." He explained, tears running down his face.