Percy's new life

No!
Why, why her. Why him. Sally Blofis and her husband Paul Blofis just died in a car accident after the war with Geae. After that I stopped talking to a few of the gods and I stopped going to camp.
One year after the War with Geae
One day while I was at a cafe with my girlfriend Annabeth, a guy named Nick Furry came and sat with us.
"Are you percy and annabeth?"
"Who wants to know," asked Percy in a interrogating a cop way. Annabeth laughed at this . I am the director of a alite team called the Avengers and the government and I want you two to join the team otherwise we will have to do it the hard way." Said nick "Annabeth can I talk to this guy alone for a minute please." "Sure,I had to go to the bathroom anyway."
Once I was sure Annabeth was out of ear shot i had wished I didn't let her leave. "Listen here and listen good a few months ago I lost my mother and step-father in a car accident and I only have a few friends, cousin and Annabeth and I do not want to lose them. You promise me that you will keep my friends and cousin safe, also promise me that you will pay me soon because i want to get an engagement ring for annabeth." Furry must have gussed my seriousness because he promised me this. When annabeth came back we left for the tower. " So, this is called the Avengers Tower all the Avengers live here until we call them for a mission but, they still have a house out there up town or somewhere."
We were about to go into the tower when we were stopped." And if they are childish like don't become like that?"
"He is already like that Nick." Annabeth laughed. "hey, I find that offensive." "Whatever seaweed brain."
Here is to our new lives as a part of the Avengers.