Yes. (A Trevor Moran/Our2ndLife Fan Fiction)

Dylan Radner was a regular fourteen year-old. She went to school regularly as a freshman in high school, did everything she was told to do, and had a best friend. She was considered normal. Unless you count the fact her parents have died when she was young and was taken in by her aunt.

The only thing that kept her sane all these years was, in fact, the internet. When she was just six years-old, she found this website called YouTube and it has change her life completely. For almost three years, she's watched six special boys on the internet. Their names? Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, and Jc Caylen.

Those six boys, along with two girls by the name of Jenn McAllister and Andrea Russett, have been the only constant in her life. The only people that make her smile after a hard day of people ignoring her and her crawling into a ball and crying herself to sleep.

On her fifteenth birthday, her aunt gives her a present that Dylan is so excited to get. Tickets to Digifest Los Angeles. There, she meets the boys and they ask her a very strange question.

A/N: I am not associated to the boys from Our2ndLife, anyone from the YouTube or Digifest. I have never been to Digifest and this a completely made up story. Characters, other than o2l, Andrea and Jenn, are made up characters.

This is my original work and writing and I appreciate any feedback and if no one steals this story because I've worked hard on this. Thank you :)

copyright © awkofreakintaco