Imagine.. Jared Leto Looking After You When You're Ill (Featuring Shannon Leto)

"No I'm fine, thank you." You said as a waitress offered you a tray of appetizers. Tonight was a party held in Jared's honour and you had been looking forward to it all week. Jared, Shannon and Tomo were all going to be there and a lot of your close friends, too. You said that you'd meet Jared at the party as you had been at university all day so you waited in the foyer for him. After about 5 minutes, he started walking up the path. Suit, shirt, tight black trousers, dark shoes and a skinny black tie with his hair jelled up a little. As usual, he looked perfect. You smiled with happiness when his eyes met yours. When he eventually got to you he wrapped his arm around your waist and whispered, "You look beautiful" which made you blush.

"You don't look to bad yourself," You replied with a smile. "Shall we go in? Tomo and Shannon got here not long ago." You knew Jared would be happy to hear that as he hadn't seen them in a while. He smiled and led you in. 

The main hall was absolutely huge - there were people all buzzing around and waitresses lining the side of the walls and the heat hit you like a humid cloud and suffocated you. There were lots of people looking at Jared and smiling and lifting their drinks up when he entered. He soaked up the gratitude of people and he completely deserved it. His work in Dallas Buyers Club had been relentless but it had finally payed off, you were just mainly happy that he was putting weight back on again. 

As the night went on, many people came up to you and Jared congratulating his work and about half way through the night you started to feel exhausted and dizzy.

"I'm just going to sit down for a bit, okay?" You desperately didn't want to spoil Jared's night so you thought you'd try and sit down and get over it. 

"Are you alright?" His eyes became more serious and his tone dropped much lower than usual. 

"No I'm half left," You said with a laugh that made your head pound harder. "Seriously, I'm fine, I'm just going to sit down." 

As you walked back to a seat, you could see Jared's eyes stayed focused on you as you sat down, the look of worry quite evident on his face. However, more people came to offer him and the other members of the cast congratulations so he had to offer his thanks back. 

After about 15 minutes or so you started to feel absolutely terrible. You were horrendously hot and you felt like you might pass out. Shannon, who was the other side of the hall, saw you sitting on the chair and starting walking over. This made you a little nervous as you'd never really said more than a hi to him previously. 

"Hey kid, are you okay? You're looking a bit shaky?" Shannon said in a very low voice. You couldn't really see if he was looking at you or not due to your blurred vision and his blacked-out sunglasses.

"I think I'm going to go outside," You went to stand up but fell to the side a little and Shannon grabbed your arms and even though you couldn't see them you were sure his eyes shot up to yours in panic just like Jared's would. "I think I'm just a little warm.." You said, trying not to worry him. By this time, Jared was in a very intense conversation with a man in a large suit and his back was to you. 

"Come on." Shannon spoke softly. He guided you outside watching your feet just in case you tripped over anything as you shuffled out of the hall, into the foyer and out the door. The cool breeze consumed you and relaxed you instantly. It was completely dark, maybe about 12pm or 1am, and the stars scattered all above you. Shannon led you to a waist height wall and lifted you up onto it. Unsure what to do, Shannon took off his glasses and smiled.

"I do believe this is the first time we've ever met properly, right?" He spoke slowly. "I'm Shannon and of course I know who you are," He smiled and looked to the floor. "Jared never stops talking about you, you know." Everything he was saying turned into muffles near the end and you started to feel like you were falling to the side and Shannon's hands on your shoulders confirmed that. He climbed on the wall next to you so you were leaning on him.