teaser

highschool is one hell of a place. it's where young teens focus more on fitting in with the cool kids rather than focusing on studying. it's where those who are working their asses off to get good grades are labeled as the ones who doesn't belong, and those who are just so different are constantly made fun of.

but highschool, as distressing as it may sound, is jeon jeongguk's kingdom. the young boy owns the place and doesn't need to do anything more to get recognition and attention.

but jeongguk, even with all the people around him, with the flock of guys and girls who wishes to get to his pants, just had to fall so hard for someone so close yet so far.

kim taehyung.

the beautiful boy was not in league, nowhere even near to it. the male was weird, as most students perceive him, and yes taehyung is different, taehyung is definitely different and that's what jeongguk likes about him best.

but jeongguk cares about his throne as well, cares about being someone who people will eventually forget 4 years after. And he knows that going for taehyung, a student who's an outcast and definitely out of the ordinary, isn't going to be favorable if he wants to keep his position.

the boy was young and naive, so he tries another way to be with the other. something more convenient, somewhere no one would see him, not even taehyung himself.

talking with taehyung online was  enlivening, just knowing that it was the older male on the other line was satisfying.

but there he wasn't jeongguk, he wasn't the king of bighit academy, he wasn't the stoic, ice prince jeongguk. he couldn't be. because the king jeon jeongguk despised taehyung and made his school life near miserable, so how could he expect taehyung to care or even talk back to him if he reveals who he really is?

he's thankful that everything is easier on the internet though. so he created a new identity to keep up with taehyung, and it doesn't matter, he thought it doesn't matter, because jeongguk was deep in love yet so scared of being rejected that their regular and random conversations are enough to make him happy.

but he's stupid to think lies are meant to last.

jeongguk knows he's screwed. he's terribly and seriously screwed.

taelephant: hey!!

taelephant: I wanna ask you something

ohitsromeo: mornin' sunshine

ohitsromeo: shoot

taelephant: i was thinking if

taelephant: you would uhh

taelephant: like to meet up with me??

taelephant: hello?