My life

*the photo above is Ryan*

"Get up Amanda." Ryan says as he gets up from my bed. I had a massive hangover. He slept over last night. I know what you are thinking, no he is not my boyfriend. I am a lesbian. Anyways, he shook my shoulder and said it again. "Get up Amanda." Groaning, I slowly got up and looked at him. All he had was Pajama shorts on and all I had on was a bra and some boy shorts. He moved and pulled the sheets towards him, making me angry. I pulled back and he began to laugh. "We are gonna be late for school." He always uses that sentence to get me out of bed. "No." At that very moment my mom walked in and looked at me with big eyes. She probably thought I slept with him. "Mom, I am a lesbian and it doesn't matter if he sleeps in the same bed as me. Its not like anything would happen so get over it." She just began to laugh. "Sweetie, I already know that. I was looking at your clock and saw it was 10am. You guys are totally late. Just stay home for now." And with that she left the room and I plopped down in the bed again. Ryan did the same as we curled up in a ball together.

FLASH BACK
Music was blasting through the speakers and I can barely hear what Ryan was saying. We both had a cup full of vodka and we chugged it down quickly. We were drunk and we had some stranger take us to my house. When we got to my house I took off all my clothes except for my underwear and bra and went under the covers and fell asleep. Ryan took off all of his clothes and went through my drawer of pajamas until he found one that fit him. He climbed into my bed and we both fell asleep.
END OF FLASH BACK

We got up for the second time at 4:30pm. Ryan went down stairs and made me breakfast while I took a shower. He was the best best friend I could ever ask for. I washed my hair and got on some comfortable clothes on as quickly as possible. When I was done, I told Ryan he can go take a shower. He nodded and went to my bathroom. When he was done, he put on a black tee shirt and some black sweats. He always kept an extra pair of clothes here. He sleeps over a lot. I was still eating my scrambled eggs and I saw Ryan. As he was coming down the stairs, my sister Emily opened the door.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING CHAPTER 1 OF MY STORY. HOPED YOU ENJOYED. 😀