She's alone

"Leah be quiet, I'm trying to sleep." I barked at my younger sister because honestly I was 16 yet, I still

have to share a room with my 13 year old monster Leah.

"No I'm singing because I love to sing. How about you go to your room.

Wait you don't have one." She mocked. Ugh couldn't my parents have stopped having kids after Tommy who was my younger deaf brother who was 14 creepy and hardly made any contact with us since he moved Texas to stay with my aunt. I flipped Leah off as I got up and left the room going to the basement, in are crappy farm house which was far away from everything. Like the mall in Lawson and my school which my mom make us to take the bus to.

I stomped through the house, all the way to the basement. As I came to the stairs I tripped on some stupid sweater that was lying on the stairs. Who the hell puts a sweater on the stairs like what the fuck?

I threw my pillow on the couch, are basement is small one room with a crappy tv and shitty couch that has terrible springs like the one in my fucking back. The basement is cold and clammy pretty much a piece of shit like my whole house. Damn I sound depressing and shit, I'm not usually this depressing. I'm actually very upbeat and crazy well I was tell he happened. He was like walking sex, bad and had amazing hair but he was never up for tying down to a proper relationship so he stayed in England and I went home to boring Lawson, Kentucky.

JUNE

"Oh my god Mia how the hell did you get your parents to let you go to England?" I screamed at my best friend Mia who was laughing on the floor at my craziness.

" Well-well haha my-my mo-" Mia took a huge pause to catch her breath well it wasn't that long but seriously, she was driving me crazy with this pause.

" Well now my mom and dad you know are getting a divorce, so I guilt tripped them both into paying for me and you to go to England." Mia spoke well smiling like a dork.

"Oh my god, oh my god when do we leave because like I gotta ask my parents-" I exclaimed mumbling

"Shae shut up my parents talked to your parents and we leave" Glancing at her watch. "We leave in 30 minutes." She said way to calmly, like she just told me 10 minutes ago that we are even going to England.

"But-but I'm not packed." I replayed frowning with confusion. I mean like I'm just wearing some jeans and a t-shirt.

"Oh did I forget to mention my mom knew this guy, who new this other guy, who had a cousin-"

"Okay I get it just tell me what I'm gonna do." I interrupted impatiently because I like I care how many people her mom knows.

"Calm down anyways that cousin had a sister who owns a big designing company and has offered to give us all brand new clothes." Mia said like it was no big deal probably wasn't since her family is the richest family in Dawson.

"Really? That's so cool." I replied still pretty shocked with everything that going on because honestly that's a lot to dump on a girl gosh.

"Shit we have to go like now because umm are flight is gonna leave in like 15 minutes." Mia announced.

"Mia what the fuck? Are we waiting for let's go." I said grabbing her hand towing her out of her house. She barely had time to grab her purse since I don't take mine out of my car I didn't have to.

"Wait which car??" I said as Mia locked her front door well screaming bye at her parents.

"Mine." Mia replied smugly because she loves her little piece shit toyota.

"Fine. Throw me the keys." I half growled-half yelled.

Mia shook her head getting in the drivers side. I stuck my tongue out getting in. Mia is like the slowest drier ever.

The car ride was silent with anticipation, as we arrived at the airport I was almost jumping in my seat oh my god I can't believe we are going to England. Mia barely parked as I jumped out of the car and ran around to the back, throwing the trunk open. I grabbed Mia and my suitcases running to the front of the airport. Mia barely keeping up with me, was laughing at my excitement.

As I yanked the public side of the airport open, Mia shook her head with a crazy facial expression, she pointed at the private side and my jaw dropped.

She pulled open the door and announced "I was very dramatic when they announced the divorce so I get to use my dad's private jet."

"Your kidding right because you know that's crazy talk he wouldn't even let you drive his Mercedes." I said as I gawked at her.

"Well I heart broken daughter who can't decide who to live with is well convincing." She giggled.

We walked through the door and the airport was basically amazing with a bar. Not no crappy Tim Horton's and a McDonald's but an exquisite restaurant, that looked like a place were you would eat raw clams. Mia had to practically drag me across the airport which had marble floors, I could have sworn where gold. But seriously the other side smells like feet and this side is beautiful I could live here.

"Mia LeChan and Shae Landerson last call for flight 0897." The intercom announced as we started sprinting. The security checked us as quickly as possible then we kept running.

Arriving on the runway to get to the jet it was windy as hell. We ran up the stairs leading to the plane and I still couldn't believe we were going to England. We sat down on the comfiest chairs ever.

"Oh did I forget to mention we are going to dinner with One Direction."