Chapt. 1-♡M. Jaye♡

Looking in the mirror at my frame in these tight camo high waist shorts, black crop top with a weed leaf on it and my Oreos, I approve with a smile. I put on some mascara and pinkish lip gloss on and comb out my mid length dark brown wavy hair. After that I grabbed my cross over black purse with spikes on it and put my phone, lip gloss, mascara, black card and 500 dollars in ones in it. I glanced in the mirror one last time then grabbed my keys and jogged down the stairs to the living room to see Mariah waiting on me. I stood in the door frame for about 5 minutes waiting for her to look up from her phone then got impatient so I cleared my throat.

"Ahemm"

"Oh my goshh, baby girll you look so sexii. You gon leave wit somebody seed tonight" Mariah screamed

"Nahh I dont think so but thank you. You lookin sexy tho Mimi" I chuckled.

She had on stripped black and white leggings , a red crewneck that said Dope with her Bred 11's.

"Oh hell no bitch, we need to get some weed in your system pronto. You are never NOT flaunting your shit."

"Aye im just saving my energy for this bomb ass party, buutt I'll still take you up on that offer. I aint smoke in a while now but lets wait till we get there."

"Wateva you say babygirl."

"iight leggo"

This is just the begining. This chapter is short just to show you thugs and thugettes a sneak peek of whats to come. A little boring, yea I know but it'll get hella better. Believe me. Buuttt comment and vote my sexii readers!!!☆