Prologue

"Lord, I never explain how much I love you that I give my wholly to You, I suffered break ups,struggles,depression,circumstances and trouble but Lord, You never live me nor forsake me, What a great lover of my soul! what a great Lord! Thank you is not enough to express how much my heart thanking You for Your goodness and unbelievable love, Lord I remember the times when the whole world hate me then I bow down my knees to You then I lift up my hands and starting to pray, my tears drop out into my eyes and I truly discourage and not well, but in the middle of my prayer You comfort me You give rest, You always pardon me for all of my sin and also I remember Lord, when my friends saying that I'm a selfish person or self-centered, It hurts alot Lord and You also know how my father talking to me with a discouraging word "Tamad,walang kwenta,pabigat,walang utang na loob,ampon,di kita anak" Lord it hurts alot when I heard it and I come to the point that I want to commit suicide because of this, hated by friends,by family,by world, what a hopeless life I have but since You came into my life you change me A BEAUTIFUL CHANGE, Thank you Lord!

Note: When I wrote it I totally cry, I remember again the word "BASTARD"