Red

Name: Red

Pronouns: She/Her

Gender: Female

Age: 5

Birthdate: 11/09

Sexuality: Asexual

Relationship status: Single
Mate: N/A

Health info: Has social anxiety and depression

Species: Canine

Breed: mainly American Indian dog and Pariah Indian dog mixed with subtle features from an unknown breed

Height:
-Feral: 20 inches
-Anthro: 5'5

Weight:
-Feral: 30 lbs
-Anthro: 120 lbs

Lifespan expectancy: 14+ years

Simple description: Large aqua eyes, brown nose, small/medium sized body, tan with brown ears, paws, tail tip, and hair. Bushy tail with a slight curve in the end, that can be down or erect. Medium length coat, long pricked furry ears, lightly built body. She has a longer tuft of brown fur on top of her hair that resembles short hair.

Form: Anthro, Feral

Known Family:
Mother: Talon (deceased)
Father: Jay (?)
Raised "son": Splash - non related

Personality: Red can go from a shy quiet girl, to an outgoing spazz. It matters who she's around. She loves her friends, and would do anything for them. She doesn't always like being with others, sometimes she prefers being alone. She's not a fan of big crowds, and tends to stick in small groups. Although she is shy, she travels and has for most of her life, so she enjoys meeting new animals, especially if they can share stories with her.

Features: Nurturing, alert, social with certain beings, shy with others, territorial, defensive, intelligent, easily bored, active, noisy, caring, loving, adventurous, brave, can be daring.

Likes: food, music, books, friends, sleep, quietness, hoodies, adventures, exploring.

Dislikes: negativity, awkwardness, bugs, feeling overwhelmed, shy, or stressed, dresses, heels, and other overly girly things.

Backstory: Red was born in a small clearing surrounded by trees. It was autumn, and the ground was littered with leaves. Her mother was very weak at the time, which caused problems to her health after she gave birth to Red. Her mother had given birth to her little pup, and laid in the clearing. After a few moments, a small red leaf had fallen from the trees and landed next to the pup. Her mother looked up weakly and seen it. She took it as a sign and named her pup Red. She was never able to share her reasoning with her pup.
Later on Red's mother died. Luckily Red was able to care for herself then. Red had buried her own mother, and had ventured off on her own. Along the way she found a large red spike collar, and kept it. She held it as a memory for her mother. She rarely ever takes it off.
Red had spent her life exploring, and looking for something, anything. She had met many other animals. She stumbled across a young pup named Splash, and she decided to stick with him. They grew up together and are now best friends. She is a mother-like figure to Splash. Red has met many new friends, including two dogs named Gloria and Ashley. She loves her friends dearly, and to this day she still explores, looking for new adventures.
Nowadays Red is known to be traveling and exploring new places and meeting new animals as she shares her experiences and receives stories in exchange for hers. She has many friends and animals eager to visit with her.