Who they are!!!

Wassup I'm Jordan 17, 6'1 and I'm lightskin with curly silk black hair and dark brown eyes so when girls stare at me I can lure them into my soul, well I must say that I'm a lady's man with these good looks they just come to me but there's this girl that I've wanted since we were young, she has beautiful emerald green eyes that I just can't detach from my brain and let me just tell you her body is to die for oml "slim thick with your phat ass" I thought to myself , every time she walks past me mhmmm makes me want to slap that ass and make that shit jiggle anyways apart from that her hair is light brown with lose curls that drop down to her ass and has a sexy caramel complexion ohh i almost forgot to tell u she a crazy Latina Spanish and Cuban bitch. HOWEVER there is only one down fall...

Hey y'all it's ya girl Milania rosa Silva I'm 15, 5'6 and yeah I'm the most hated but that's only because I'm pretty
and the only Spanish Cuban bitch in school so i guess people are jealous. BUT LIL DO THEY NO...
Whatever i got my 4 bad bitches right here that i love so much, Jasmine Rodriguez, Raquel Rodriguez, Tasha
Garcia, Amélia Linda , tasha is 16 except from me & Raquel & Jasmine so we're just waiting on mine and the twins bday
Oh forgot to mention this jerk Jordan, Jordan Taylor Ferro ah he thinks he can get with anyone but not me. The only annoying thing is he lives right next door and his mom and my mom are bestfriends ahh i hate him.

Jasmine's P.O.V
Hi I'm Jasmine and this is my twin Raquel we're not identical but we do have some features that are the same, well Raquel is brown with light brown eye she is slim with a nice figure she is 5'7 she has a bf jake well lets say I don't like him ahh i hate him.

Raquel P.O.V

Ayy it's baby Raquel the youngest of the squad and YES I'm jazzys (jasmine) twin love her a lot, she has beautiful ocean blue eyes that I've been jealous of since we were young, long straight hair while mine is fizzy ohh yet she has everything the biggg booty yeah all of that and she a brownie (brown skinned) like meee ,she 5'6 and surprisingly hasn't had a boyfriend considering she is beautiful.

Tasha's P.O.V

Yeahhh its tasha the funny one in the group, i have thick curly that is so hard to maintain the mess but enough about that I'm the lil one in the squad 5'2 oml i kind of hate being shorty but oh well thats me, I have dark brown eyes and i may not have that much titties but i have the thick ass out of the squad I'm Portuguese there was another Portuguese girl in our squad but she betrayed us so f***** her.  Well i have my eye on someone his name is Jordan and he is fine like when i mean fine i mean FINE sexy juicy lips *takes a deep breath* he leaves right next to milania she hates him but that's her problem.