#0 (READ)

I am the sole author of this work of fiction. Every character, place, thing and action in this book is a work of fiction and holds no resemblance to any living or non-living thing. If it does, it is purely coincidental.
This book has been rated 'mature' by the author (me), so I shall be warning you before itself that it does contain sexual acts, curse words and violence. If you are not comfortable with reading things like these, I would highly recommend not reading this book.
I am, by no means, promoting violence, racism, terrorism or any conspiracy theories that may or may not be included in this work.
As said above, this is fiction and not at all true or right by any means.
It is not offensive to anybody, thing, place or action voluntarily.
If you are a sensitive reader, or are not accustomed to such things, do not read.

I'm open to suggestions, please feel free to comment. I do not, however, allow any offensive feedbacks directed at me, the book or anyone else, so bear that in mind.

All right reserved. The book cover is subject to copyright and charges will apply if the terms of the contract is breached. I do not allow any copying, stealing or publishing of my work (be it text based or visual based) without my full consent. It is a punishable offense and honestly, you guys are too young to be involved in shit like that.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO CARRY FORTH AND READ MY WORK:
BEWARE (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK).

-S