Love Never Dies

Authors Note: Im shit at writing so if you have any feedback let me know

Thanks :)

-not fully edited so see a mistake comment and I'll fix it as soon as i can thanks XD

-Enjoy...... Hopefully...

-.-

-

-

-

-

3 months before my 16th birthday! and i wish i didn't have a birthday my two most best best friends keep making a huge deal about it and its three months away and today they took me dress shopping cause "i have to wear a dress at the party " as my mother and best friend Lacey think but good luck on finding a dress i will like and would wear i never wear dresses or skirts, im a skinny jeans, band rock&roll shirt wearing girl who lives in her Converse(you can't keep me out of them there the only shoes i wear) type of girl if you see me in high heels and a dress your either having a nightmare or im dead.... just saying....

"Sky hurry up" Lacey yelled.

"one sec "

My name is Skyler Clayton My nickname is Sky Cause of course its short for Skyler, But also there's something not normal with my eyes that i have the nickname Sky for, for example when the sky is Cloudy my eyes turn Gray and if im mad or sad they go a even darker Gray, but when its a sunny day my eyes will either be blue with a hint of yellow in the middle or just a sky blue but if im happy, exited and that my eyes will be electric blue even if its cloudy but only for how ever long im in that mood for, and if im Embarrassed my eyes will turn green i hate that everyone knows when im embarrassed thanks to it, even if i say im not.

I know its not normal to have eyes that change colour with the sky and my moods but that's what makes me unique and different to other people.

I have medium length dark brunette (Brown) hair but some time's people think its black, but its not.

im tall but short so im kinda the right height for my age, okay that's a lie I'm short.

im tan but not too tan like i don't go get fake tans or go to the beach and lay there tanning no im just a natural tan but im still white.

There is nothing about me that is fake,im 100% real.

I'm 15 and in 3 months it's my 16th birthday and I'm meant to be having a big party at my house but I don't want to.

But because of the party my Best Friends Lacey and Summer took me Dress Shopping to get an idea of a dress for me to wear to my party and there making a big deal about it but I mean come on its 3 months away so them making a big deal about it now make's me not want it even more.

"Ok here I come " I said as I opened the door to show them the 15th dress I've tried on today, I couldn't help but still laugh at Lacey's reaction.

I was wearing a black strapless dress with a waterfall back (you know the type where its short at the front and long at the back).

"Omg you are soooo getting that one today" Lacey squealed jumping up and down, so obviously that was a yes from her.

I turned Summer who just looked at me up and down and simply said "Cool" with a smile. Even though she said that to every dress i tried on.

I couldn't deny they found a dress I actually liked for a change.

I decided to buy it as Lacey begged me to.

A little while later as I was texting my mum saying she can pick us up now, cause she kept texting and texting asking if I've found a dress yet.
I heard Summer and Lacey tell me to 'look out' but i already walked into.... Ahhh oh no
I walked into Josh....
I'm such a Clats.....